My workout with Biggest Loser Matt and Suzy! pics inside

Tamishumate
Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
MY friend Jenn and I had our work out this morning with Matt and Suzy from the Biggest Loser 2, and Kevin Theis, from Biggest Loser 3. It was an INSANE bootcamp workout with the 5 of us working out . Loved it! completely out of my comfort zone, but thats a good thing!
Here is the Before the workout picture

WorkoutwithMattSuzy-1.jpg

And then us after the workout with the trainer.
AfterworkoutwithMattandSuzy-1.jpg

Kevin didnt want to be in pics cause he should have been at work, lol

anyway, had to share my awesome time, it was great!

Replies

• That is awesome!

Thanks for sharing. I might have a chance of running into Mike, Ron or Helen but no luck yet.
  • Tamishumate
    it was beyond cool!
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    How did you get a chance to do that? Way cool!
  • Tamishumate
    How did you get a chance to do that? Way cool!

the live local, and Matt had posted on Facebook if anyone wants to join them for a workout to let him know, So I did!
    Turns out that the Trainer, Ali, use to train my friend Jenn ( who was with us ) and work at my gym before he went to the Gym with Matt and Suzy. Ali kicked our butt!
  • LostTeen
    LostTeen Posts: 110
    Thats amazing =D
  • lolpops7
    lolpops7 Posts: 8
    Congratulations first of all on your weight loss that's amazing and very inspiring, i'm just starting out and have alot to lose it feels quite daunting just now but seeing the success of others likes yourself really helps!!

I loved Matt & Suzy two of my all time favourite biggest losers xx
  • AllisonMS
    AllisonMS Posts: 104
    I'm a huge fan....of Matt and Suzy's....and YOURS and all you've accomplished! Thanks for sharing the pix.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    very very cool - I was wondering about them - I heard they gained a lot of weight back, but didn't Suzy recently have a baby?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Tami that is so very cool indeed! WOW! I bet you had the time of your life!

Dang, what happened to me??? Used to be a drooled over Will Smith..........now I am drooling over biggest losers! LOL :laugh:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    That's so cool! Did you get to discuss with them your weight loss journey and theirs too? I'd love to be able to do a workout with them!
  • Tamishumate
    very very cool - I was wondering about them - I heard they gained a lot of weight back, but didn't Suzy recently have a baby?

they have two little ones, the youngest looked to be under two, they are the cutest little boys , look just like suzy with the blond hair.
  • Tamishumate
    That's so cool! Did you get to discuss with them your weight loss journey and theirs too? I'd love to be able to do a workout with them!

I chatted with them about it, and showed them my before pic. it was interesting to talk to them, most of the guys on the early seasons I think gained weight back, cause there wasnt any follow up and teaching with them, not like it is now with the contestants. they were done with the show, then that was it. they are doing really good and are both really active in speaking engagements and stuff.
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    That's so cool! Looks like you had a great workout!:tongue:
This discussion has been closed.