Hello

Options
Hello everyone,

I am new to MFP, just joined today. I want to challenge myself more and to encourage others as they start or continue to be healthy either physically or mentally. I have started a group of my own with my FB friends and family over 4 weeks ago, b/c I wanted a change for myself. I want to not only do this for myself but to encourage others as they Journey towards their goals, so feel free to add me, I will do what I can to encourage, fight and be your cheerleader. I am not an outspoken person, more quiet and shy, but you have to learn to climb out of the box once in a while.

Thanks, Sarah

Replies

• bellyboosmom
    bellyboosmom Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Congratulations on taking another step towards healthier living. I am a newbie also, but I am very committed to my goal of getting healthy. Please feel free to send me a friend request. One can never have too many friends :)
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Penguindeb
    Penguindeb Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 30 days here and I'm happy just dropping pounds slowly as I feel I won't be gaining them back!
  • Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've been on on MFP for about 2 years, just getting back into it now after many setbacks.