SkinnyTaste.com?

Options
I was perusing skinnytaste.com and found two recipes I thought looked good for the crock pot (Honey Sesame Chicken and Filipino Adobo Pulled Pork) and I had a few questions. Has anyone tried either of these, and if so, were they good?

Also, what is your favorite recipe from SkinnyTaste.com? It doesn't have to be a slow cooker recipe.

Replies

• RussetBrunnette
    RussetBrunnette Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have tried the Honey Sesame Chicken and it was delicious! Do recommend!
  • chymerra
    chymerra Posts: 212
    Options
    LOVE that site! low cal peanut butter & banana muffins, overnight oats in a jar <-- my ultimate fav
  • MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Very good site. Everything I have cooked has been great.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    the honey sesame chicken is in our regular rotation - it's wonderful!
  • Olive_Green
    Olive_Green Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have never tried those 2 specific recipes, but I have had a lot of success with any of her recipes that I have used in the past. I love the site! My favorite recipe so far is the crock pot pernil. Delicious!
  • SeeStephRunBlog
    Options
    I haven't tried either of those but I've made many of Gina's recipes- they are fantastic!!!! She inspired me to start my own little food blog!
  • iluvco3
    iluvco3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I haven't made either of those, but Skinnytaste is my "go to" recipe source. I have made MANY of the recipes and they have ranged from good to awesome!

I agree totally about the pork pernil!!
  • KaseyC0711
    Options
    The skinny baked chicken parmesan is AMAZING!! Low carb, high protein, and pure yumminess!! Ive tried numerous recipes from that sie, all of which have left me wanting to make it again and again ;-)
  • TimeForMe99
    TimeForMe99 Posts: 309
    Options
    The Swedish Meatballs were amazing. Changed a guilty pleasure into a low cal choice. We're foodies, so dinner often feels like an episode of "Chopped". If a recipe isn't great it won't be made again.