Slenderiix?

Options

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Whatevs. Dude links to his site selling it, another lady with one post jumps in to promote it, and there's a study from someone whose versed in Anti-Aging?

Cuz I just haven't used this enough today:

buffy-how-lame-is-that.gif
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    We have had great results with water droplets, my mom has MS and would not be walking today with it weren't for her sugar pills as opposed to traditional Western medicine that just treats the symptoms.

Fixed that for you.

QFT
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    We have had great results with homepathic remedies, my mom has MS and would not be walking today with it weren't for her homeopathic approach to treating the disease as opposed to traditional Western medicine that just treats the symptoms. If you read the ingredients on the two bottles they contain B12, rosehip, acerola fruit, green tea, and several other minerals. If you're opposed to taking minerals then dont take it. If you're having trouble losing weight, having cravings, lack energy than maybe this could help.
    We're all adults here and capable of making decisions on our own without persecution, naysayers, or negativity.

What the other guy said. We don't handle bull twaddle too well on here. We believe in science so give proof or zip your second post ever back to your sales site. What a load of hog wash! Glad your mum is ok though but maybe god did that.. guess you believe in the tooth fairy too.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I was just wondering if any of you guys have ever tried Slenderiix? I've lost 10 pounds in the last 15 days by using it and of course, following their recommended eating plan. My wife has lost 6 pounds in 15 days. Everybody that has been on it has lost weight. We even have a competitive bodybuilder testing it now because he is getting ready for a show and needs to get rid off just a tiny bit of belly fat.

At this point, I'm not doing any exercise. I want to see what happens by day 30 with no exercise and then I'm going to start working out and see what I can do in 90 days. Let me know your experiences if you've tried it!

Start tracking yoru lean body mass and you will discover how much lbm you lose. My wife eats more than you and she is 5'2. You are just setting yourself to lose a ton of muscle and have a lot of flabby skin.
  • quirkytizzy
    Options
    INGREDIENTS from the Slenderiix site:

20% Grain Alcohol

Natural Flavor

Stevia

USP Purified Water

Holy crap IT REALLY IS JUST WATER. tumblr_m20zmijQHT1qihsweo2_250.gif
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

20% Grain Alcohol

Natural Flavor

Stevia

USP Purified Water

It gets funnier and funnier...And interestingly enough...Sadder and sadder
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering if any of you guys have ever tried Slenderiix? I've lost 10 pounds in the last 15 days by using it and of course, following their recommended eating plan. My wife has lost 6 pounds in 15 days. Everybody that has been on it has lost weight. We even have a competitive bodybuilder testing it now because he is getting ready for a show and needs to get rid off just a tiny bit of belly fat.

At this point, I'm not doing any exercise. I want to see what happens by day 30 with no exercise and then I'm going to start working out and see what I can do in 90 days. Let me know your experiences if you've tried it!

Start tracking yoru lean body mass and you will discover how much lbm you lose. My wife eats more than you and she is 5'2. You are just setting yourself to lose a ton of muscle and have a lot of flabby skin.

I'm the same height and eat closer to 2000. Why a man would eat almost half is silly. No need to do that.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

20% Grain Alcohol

Natural Flavor

Stevia

USP Purified Water

I wonder what the "Natural Flavor" is. I'm betting "fail." I bet they flavored it like "fail."
  • magerum
    Options

20% Grain Alcohol

Natural Flavor

Stevia

USP Purified Water

QFT. /endthread
  • quirkytizzy
    Options

I actually have to agree with the OP on this. Looking at the list of ingredients, I just realized that it's the same recipie as my Grandpappy's moonshine recipie, and I will testify he was as skinny as a rail all his life.

Moonshine as a weight loss aid? There's probably a huge market out for that!
  • daniczec
    daniczec Posts: 8
    Options
    You're going to attack my religion because I support homeopathic treatments? God is great and uses tools to give us opportunies when otherwise we would have nothing. I would be quicker to use natural ingredients created by God rather than synthesized by greed pharmacies.

I didnt realize it was a crime to make a first post, heaven forbid not everyone in their right mind not agree with your general statements towards 2 industries 1) homeopathic treatments 2) MLM . You're asking for facts and scientific proof when you yourself are dishing out emotion filled opinions and accusations.

As for my mom with her MS, her chiropractor which specializes in homeopathic remedies specifically for people with auto immune diseases helped isolate what foods, chemicals and metals were adding to her immune response delaying recovery from flareups and causing increased white blood cell counts. This is why I support homeopathic remedies, not because of slenderiiz or slenderiix buy because I have witnessed lives transformed by a different approach than standard Western medicine. I will do my my research on all opportunities before making a decision. I recommend you do the same. If anything, hkw about working on a more caring response instead of attacking? If you're truly that passionate about you being percieved as correct, this might help deliver your message with out crushing people.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    You're going to attack my religion because I support homeopathic treatments? God is great and uses tools to give us opportunies when otherwise we would have nothing. I would be quicker to use natural ingredients created by God rather than synthesized by greed pharmacies.

Lol, what?
    I didnt realize it was a crime to make a first post, heaven forbid not everyone in their right mind not agree with your general statements towards 2 industries 1) homeopathic treatments 2) MLM . You're asking for facts and scientific proof when you yourself are dishing out emotion filled opinions and accusations.

So, you saw the ingredient list that we posted directly from the site, right? The one where it specifically stated that it was effectively water? In case you missed it, here, let me help.

20% Grain Alcohol

Natural Flavor

Stevia

USP Purified Water
    Maybe that'll clear up the fact that people are responding negatively to this... and somehow, you're supporting it? Okay.
    As for my mom with her MS, her chiropractor which specializes in homeopathic remedies specifically for people with auto immune diseases helped isolate what foods, chemicals and metals were adding to her immune response delaying recovery from flareups and causing increased white blood cell counts. This is why I support homeopathic remedies, not because of slenderiiz or slenderiix buy because I have witnessed lives transformed by a different approach than standard Western medicine. I will do my my research on all opportunities before making a decision. I recommend you do the same. If anything, hkw about working on a more caring response instead of attacking? If you're truly that passionate about you being percieved as correct, this might help deliver your message with out crushing people.
    It's awesome that you're friends with someone on her named Slenderiix and your first post was here in support of miracle water. And folks WONDER what members of this site get defensive sometimes. You'll find that the majority of us are fine with homeopathic remedies, but hocking water/stevia/alcohol from a MLM company as a product that's going to do anyone any good is not only short-sighted, it's pathetic.

Homeopathic remedies =/= 20% Grain Alcohol, Natural Flavor, Stevia, USP Purified Water.

Selling someone water and telling them it'll make them lose fat is MUCH more harmful than calling out a marketing clod that's supporting it on a forum full of folks that tend to typically have three reactions over "miracle cures" like this.

1. you get suckered in, buy it, it doesn't work, and you come back looking for the next.
    2. you get suckered in, buy it, learn from it.
    3. you understand science and try to help other people not let numbers 1 or 2 happen to them.
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    "Slenderiiz harnesses the power of the body’s ability to heal itself by re-programming your relationship with food and setting your body into harmony necessary for long-term total body health."

Okay. Wait, what? :noway:

My thoughts exactly! :huh:
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Homeopathy isn't a religion. It's a belief in black magic, but there's nothing religious about it.

This is offtopic. Homeopathy is believing that water droplets and sugar pills literally have magic powers.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options

I believe in food as medicine. I see my naturopath more then my medical doctor. Let's be realistic though, weight loss is achieved by a calorie deficit. There are weight loss aids that "may" help with cravings or feeling full and that side of things but the wieght loss is still achieved by calorie deficit. There is no magic homeopathic pliss/treatment for weight loss. No one is attacking homeopathy in general. They are attacking a hoax that put homeopathic on the label to sell to suckers that believe that because it says homeopathic it must work.
  • daniczec
    Options
    Those were the inactive ingredients listed.

Active ingredients: ammonium bromatum, avena sativa, calcarea carbonica, fucus vesiculosus, graphites, ignatia amara, lycopodium clavatum, nux vomica, sulfuricum acidum, thyroudinum, vitamin B12 600 mcg, biotin 100mcg, rosehips fruit extract 10mg, acerola fruit 2.5 mg, proprietary energy blend (green tea leaf extract, fresh ashwagandha root extract, rhodiola rosea root extract) 37.5 mg

Other ingredients: vegetable glycerin, water, stevia leaf extract, peppermint essential oil.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Active ingredients: ammonium bromatum, avena sativa, calcarea carbonica, fucus vesiculosus, graphites, ignatia amara, lycopodium clavatum, nux vomica, sulfuricum acidum, thyroudinum, vitamin B12 600 mcg, biotin 100mcg, rosehips fruit extract 10mg, acerola fruit 2.5 mg, proprietary energy blend (green tea leaf extract, fresh ashwagandha root extract, rhodiola rosea root extract) 37.5 mg

Other ingredients: vegetable glycerin, water, stevia leaf extract, peppermint essential oil.

Yummy!!!! Sounds delish! I'd much rather have these wholesome, natural sounding ingredients than something cooked up by scientists in some lab! Why should eat less and move more while paying nothing when I could be paying somebody to ingest ammonium bromatum, avena sativa, calcarea carbonica, fucus vesiculosus, graphites, ignatia amara, lycopodium clavatum, nux vomica, sulfuricum acidum, thyroudinum???

Do you take Paypal?
  • daniczec
    Options
    If you're opposed to the product, couldn't there be just a thread for those using it to communicate with each other? My intention is not to sell, distribute or recruite, its just to provide information and support. Yes, I have a "friend" who's username is slenderiix, he found me on here via a nonfitnesspal related blog my husband and I have.
  • magerum
    Options

Yummy!!!! Sounds delish! I'd much rather have these wholesome, natural sounding ingredients than something cooked up by scientists in some lab! Why should eat less and move more while paying nothing when I could be paying somebody to ingest ammonium bromatum, avena sativa, calcarea carbonica, fucus vesiculosus, graphites, ignatia amara, lycopodium clavatum, nux vomica, sulfuricum acidum, thyroudinum???

Do you take Paypal?

There's a line pal!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

I think I'd rather eat ice cream and drink water.
This discussion has been closed.