I heard the pop top of a soda can open

Options
And my body instantly went into crave mode. Darn the cubical resident next to me. I've been soda clean for two weeks and this experience makes me feel as though soda addiction is a real thing. Any suggestions on fulfilling that carbonation craving?

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    If you can handle fake sweetners, most grocery stores sell carbonated water with fruit flavors. Look in the soda aisle, as torturous as that might be!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Seltzer water with lime? I rarely drink anything flavored, but lately if I'm getting a juice craving, I'll brew a fruit tea, let it cool, and stir in a couple teaspoons of sugar with some ice. 30 calories and it gives me what I want.
  • LazyGuy91
    LazyGuy91 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I used to drink a lot of soda. Now I might have one can every couple months.

I drink coffee, tea, etc. still. I try to stick with natural drink.s I dont even miss soda anymore.
  • hotsalsita
    Options
    Hate that sound! Even though I have never been a big soda drinker it always makes me crave it! My favorite substitute is lemon cordial with soda water - only about 30 - 50 calls per glass and so yummy and fizzy! Try to get natural cordials or make your own and it's even better!
  • laurasnyder411
    laurasnyder411 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    All awesome suggestions! I went and bought a thing of club soda and added lemons....carbonation fix fixed!