P90x friends

Options
I been doing p90x for 3 weeks now ... I love it ... I would love some p90x friends :)

Replies

• tresmommy86
    tresmommy86 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've started this week. This is my 2nd time, but I didn't get all the way through it. That was in 2010, but I got pregnant that year so of course I had to stop. I want to be a graduate this year and no plans for another baby on the horizon, lol. Feel free to add me!
  • ramonafrincu
    ramonafrincu Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi...I am on my second week of P90X, today was Plyo day. Love it!!! Want to be friends?:)
  • annascrapper
    annascrapper Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on week 5 and enjoying it even though I have to get up at 4:30 am to get it done! Keep up the good work and you can add me if you like.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    My second round... Starting this week again.( NOTE TO ALL OTHERS: this is not an invitation to sell me anything or offer your coaching skills. Thank you but NO THANK YOU)
  • KNarrainen
    KNarrainen Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2, had to restart due to illness, done 2 months of it before and completed Insanity. Add me if you like always nice to have others who are doing P90X too
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday...so far so good!
  • Camo_Man
    Camo_Man Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    On my 2nd round of P90X....started my 3rd phase yesterday!!

Bring it!! Feel free to add me!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3, and boy am I tired, really looking forward to rest week which is next week. can add me if you like and good luck on the journey
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    add me!
  • Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am starting P90X on April 1st. Wish me luck! I was very successful in completing Les Mills Combat on March 7th. Taking a little break before the next program.

Feel free to add me!
  • TwelveSticks
    TwelveSticks Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I did 30 days last year (P30X?) and enjoyed it - it certainly had positive results. However it messed with my dieting (I don't think you can do it justice while on a calorie deficit) and I ended up eating too much, even after I'd stopped :(

I do intend to do it again though, once I've got my weight back down to where I want to be and I can balance the calorie intake properly.

One thing I didn't solve was the pull-up bar. I got bands, which worked up to a point, and I have a doorway-mounted pull-up bar, but the doors in my house aren't up to having my weight hanging off them!

Good luck to all who're just starting P90X...
  • spruitt417
    spruitt417 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Will be ordering it in the next couple weeks & would love the support. Add me if you'd like!