curvy or lean?

Options
1235»

Replies

• SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I get the Victoria's Secret catalog, and I actually think the models look great in there. They're not bony; they have fit bodies with some curves. They look exactly how my "ideal" would be. I guess you could say that catalog is great inspiration for me.

Too bad they get featured on this site more often than not
    http://www.psdisasters.com/

Oh crazy.

Well, then I guess I feel happy my abs are on their way to looking like what I see in the catalog and no photoshop required here!
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I think it really depends on the woman. Some women just don't look good "lean" and the same is said of curvy. I'm much more about personality and attitude though.
  • janiedoe14
    janiedoe14 Posts: 117
    Options
    I think curvy is sexy. I'm thick and curvy but I know I need to thin up just a little and ton. I will NEVER make myself skinny though.
  • Trinichica
    Trinichica Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    why not have both? I don't see how you'd lose (for either party involved)
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Lean women can have curves. Poll not valid.
    That's Right!!!
  • ArmandoG28
    ArmandoG28 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    boaf !
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    It really just depends on the person and some body types are more suited to certain compositions and shapes. I'm glad there's a variety of body types that are all beautiful in different ways. I personally want to be less curvy and more lean, but I'm after a relatively androgynous look.
  • Solom0n
    Solom0n Posts: 35
    Options
    Curvy but in the right places.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Since a lot of lean women have curves, I am going to assume you are actually referring to chunky women who like to call themselves "curvy" to feel better about themselves. To be fair, I guess round is one continuous curve, but still. To answer your poll...lean.
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I like curvy women and lean men :)