Hello

Sinnettfamily
Sinnettfamily Posts: 79 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello,

I just thought I start to meet some people. I have been using the calorie counter at this site since January and it has worked. I have lost 16lbs since Jan and have about 29 more pounds to loose. I have hit a plateau though, and just haven't lost any weight. Good thing is I haven't gained any either. I guess I am writing for some encouragement. I feel like I am loosing mine. Anyways I read on the internet that you will go through a stage that you will just plateau for a little bit and to change up your exercise or eating so I changed my exercise, I just started a new step/ strength training class so I hope it does the trick. Anyways hello to all! :smile:

Replies

• Sinnettfamily
    Sinnettfamily Posts: 79 Member
    Hello,

I just thought I start to meet some people. I have been using the calorie counter at this site since January and it has worked. I have lost 16lbs since Jan and have about 29 more pounds to loose. I have hit a plateau though, and just haven't lost any weight. Good thing is I haven't gained any either. I guess I am writing for some encouragement. I feel like I am loosing mine. Anyways I read on the internet that you will go through a stage that you will just plateau for a little bit and to change up your exercise or eating so I changed my exercise, I just started a new step/ strength training class so I hope it does the trick. Anyways hello to all! :smile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    :drinker: Nice to meet you, and congratulations on your weight loss. I had read in a magazine that it's normal to be on a plateau for about three weeks sometimes. Bumping up your exercise will probably make a difference. If not be patient because your body is still benefiting from it.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.