Ladies doing Body Beast

Options
kel7298
kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
I only have dumbbells, a bench, and band with door attachment. I have heard this is all I need. True? What size weights did you start out with and what day and size you are currently using? Do you love it? Are you seeing the results you hoped for?

Replies

• Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I love Body Beast! I lost 3 inches during the first phase which is 3 weeks. I'm just finishing up the second phase now which is 5 weeks long. No change in measurements during the second phase which is the bulk phase. I'm expecting to see some change by the end of the final phase which is the cut phase.

I use dumbbells ranging from 5 lbs to 35 lbs. You're good with the equipment you have. I love the program! It's by far my favourite lifting program I've done and I'll be doing a second round of it for sure. I've made awesome strength gains with this program. Good luck!
  • kel7298
    Options
    I love Body Beast! I lost 3 inches during the first phase which is 3 weeks. I'm just finishing up the second phase now which is 5 weeks long. No change in measurements during the second phase which is the bulk phase. I'm expecting to see some change by the end of the final phase which is the cut phase.

I use dumbbells ranging from 5 lbs to 35 lbs. You're good with the equipment you have. I love the program! It's by far my favourite lifting program I've done and I'll be doing a second round of it for sure. I've made awesome strength gains with this program. Good luck!

Awesome! Thanks so much for you input!
  • HealthyLife89
    Options
    Could someone tell me how many minutes are the DVDs and how many days a week does this program require each week?
  • kel7298
    Options
    Could someone tell me how many minutes are the DVDs and how many days a week does this program require each week?

Looks like they range from 45 min to 1 hr.

If you are doing the workout as written, it appears to be 6 days.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    During phase 1, they're about 45-50 minutes. Phase 2 about 35 minutes. Phase 3 is a mix of workouts from the first two phases so 35-50 minutes. The program is 6 days a week but nothing is stopping you from taking an extra rest day if you want it. It'll just take you a little longer than the 3 months to complete the program but no biggie :)
  • kel7298
    Options
    During phase 1, they're about 45-50 minutes. Phase 2 about 35 minutes. Phase 3 is a mix of workouts from the first two phases so 35-50 minutes. The program is 6 days a week but nothing is stopping you from taking an extra rest day if you want it. It'll just take you a little longer than the 3 months to complete the program but no biggie :)

Thanks Fuzzy!
  • kel7298
    Options
    bump