5 new pairs of jeans

Options
demorelli
demorelli Posts: 508 Member
I went through my giant bag of jeans that have been too small for me that I've been keeping forever. I had been surviving on three pairs of jeans that were in good enough shape to wear to work. I will be giving those away because they give me a "loaded diaper" butt and because I have five new pairs of jeans that didn't fit at the beginning of the year. I repacked the ones I still don't fit and am planning to try them on again at the end of spring.

Replies

• alpercihan
    Options
    qurl u no that big butts are good
  • kmdavis1105
    kmdavis1105 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This is one of my motivations! I have lots of jeans stored away, that don't fit me anymore. Can't wait to get back into them!
  • otterish
    otterish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Very nice NSV! I have one pair left that are tight!
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm surviving on two pairs! And ones grey so every time I wear them I'm paranoid people are thinking "she JUST wore those!" I need to fit in my old jeans better.

Congrats on your NSV!
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Great job! I think many of us have those pairs of jeans we just want to fit back into!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!