New! On a journey with 3 big motivations!

Options
Hi all! I've used MFP for carb tracking but am now here for overall health. In addition, I have three great incentives starting me out on this new way of life. My husband really wants me to run a "Tough Mudder" race with him in June. A dear friend of mine is getting married at the end of June and I'm a bridesmaid - right now, the dress is NOT flattering on me, and lastly, I'm going to the beach at the end of July. I haven't been comfortable in a bathing suit in about 13 years.

I'm 38, have two great kids, and am happily married. My goal is to lose 30 pounds by the end of June, and hopefully another 10 by the end of July. I just started Power 90 on Friday. So far, so good - can't do all the forms well but give it my best effort each time. Not following their eating guide but am striving for healthy eating on my own and tracking through MFP.

Just wanted to check in to say "Hi" and introduce myself.:smile:

Replies

• iamdominique
    Options
    Hello! That is a great goal to have! Good luck with everything, and I know you're gonna look hot in that dress.

feel free to add me up if you like :)
  • OBXoceansoul
    OBXoceansoul Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I have a feeling that you are going to do well on this journey! You can do it!!