Another sports bra post

Options
I know there are a lot of threads asking about large sports bras but the ones I've read through never list something that actually comes in my size. I am a 36 DDD and the problem I have is that most brands don't go past a D or DD or if they do the band is much larger. Any suggestions from girls similar sized?

Replies

• Rose_bee
    Rose_bee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have a great local specialty bra store, and I go there for all my bras. They had sports bras in my size (36DD/34DDD) in at least 2 or 3 different brands.

If you message me, I'll check my sports bras when I get home tonight for what brand they are. They work fantastically well!

If you haven't tried Title Nine yet, you should look there. They're a specialty women's fitness clothing store (their name comes from the Federal act that banned gender discrimination in sports). :)
  • MissBellatrix116
    MissBellatrix116 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38H, so I completely know where you are coming from. :-)

I just recenty ((2 weeks ago)) got a panache sports bra ((this: http://www.herroom.com/panache-5021-full-busted-underwire-sports-bra.shtml)) and I love it! It is a little bit more pricey, but it is totally worth it. I run and the girls stay exactly where they are supposed to! Not even a slight bounce, and you don't feel confined/strapped down. I tried out a few other sports bras and ended up with bruises on my shoulders. This one is insanely comfortable and does it's job very well! The only drawback is that it uses UK sizing, so you would need to check out the size chart to find the size you would need to order.
  • sassymae4
    sassymae4 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm a 36G - I feel ya. I buy mine online from Ebay when I can find them cheap. The brand "Glamorise" is a great one! I'm sure they are expensive on their site, but ebay is worth looking into. I am able to find ones for around 30 bucks. A lot of them are in UK sizes, but they fit the same...good luck!
  • Laura42012
    Laura42012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Double up :)

I don't have the time or energy to sample all of the different available options so I just wear two. What might work for one person, will not work for another....so.....that's my quick easy fix.
  • majoki
    majoki Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Local stores are best since you can try it on. I get my bras at Lady Grace, but it seems that they are local to New England. However, you can also order online, and they have larger sized sports bras.
  • Sharla_G
    Sharla_G Posts: 72
    Options
    Good to know that US breasts will work in UK sized bras. :laugh: