Diets!!!

Options
Hi everyone i was wondering what types of diets people are doing out there? I am trying to change up my food here getting kind of bored with eating the same things all the time. Please let me know what you have been doing and how its worked for you.
: ) thank you

Replies

• The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    No Diets Here! I eat what I want when I want it but control my portions and I work out!
  • coacherik
    coacherik Posts: 73
    Options
    The Shred Revolutionary Diet by Dr. Ian Smith. It is a 6 week program, i was skeptical at 1st... lost 10 lbs the 1st week... down 24 in 6 weeks. Not hungry... lost 2-3 inches off chest/hips/waist each... really happy with program.
  • emsicle_o
    emsicle_o Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm not on a diet, I justify what I do and don't eat. So in the morning, if I want a glass of milk, then in the evening I shouldn't really be having creamy sauce, or if I have chocolate, I shouldn't have crisps, etc. Smaller portions and moving around more too. I'm losing slowly but I'd rather do it that way and eat foods I want to eat rather than deprive myself of things and suffer cravings.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I eat lots of veggies and protein, and everything else in moderation.

I eat back my exercise calories.

I work out at least an hour a day, including cardio, strength and flexibility several times each week.
  • Por2gueseMama
    Por2gueseMama Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    The Shred Revolutionary Diet by Dr. Ian Smith. It is a 6 week program, i was skeptical at 1st... lost 10 lbs the 1st week... down 24 in 6 weeks. Not hungry... lost 2-3 inches off chest/hips/waist each... really happy with program.

wow thats awesome congrats il have to look into that one :)
  • Por2gueseMama
    Options
    I'm not on a diet, I justify what I do and don't eat. So in the morning, if I want a glass of milk, then in the evening I shouldn't really be having creamy sauce, or if I have chocolate, I shouldn't have crisps, etc. Smaller portions and moving around more too. I'm losing slowly but I'd rather do it that way and eat foods I want to eat rather than deprive myself of things and suffer cravings.

Thats great i am glad that is working out for you :)
  • Por2gueseMama
    Options
    I eat lots of veggies and protein, and everything else in moderation.

I eat back my exercise calories.

I work out at least an hour a day, including cardio, strength and flexibility several times each week.

This is how i try to eat i do very well during the day but i am a night time eater so its hard plus i dont always find the time to workout.. :) thanks
  • coacherik
    coacherik Posts: 73
    Options
    I am not one for FAD diets. But it has worked, Dr. Ian Smith has been all over the talk-shows and news over the last couple months. It gave me a good guideline on what to eat an when,and is really flexible..I wish you luck in whatever you do.
  • thisisme13
    thisisme13 Posts: 150
    Options
    I don't believe in diets. Diets are a temporary thing for the most part.

The best thing to do is focus on portion control and eating healthy foods.