Small NSV

Options
ukaggirl
ukaggirl Posts: 70 Member
While I haven't seen much movement on the scale as of yet, on Friday I took measurements to compare with those taken 10 days prior. I am happy to say I have lost 2 inches off my waist (and a few inches in other places) and have gone down a pants size!

An even bigger NSV came last night while I was working on my first day of week 3 of 5k training. I was feeling pretty good but was getting a little tired during the last jogging interval when my hubby walked into the room and said "wow, you're getting really good at that". It was so awesome to have someone else see the progress I've made. If you had told me three weeks ago that I would be running for 3 minutes at a time I would have called you crazy then gone back to eating my chips while parking my rear on the couch in front of the TV. Over the past 3 weeks I have incorporated 5k training and 30 Day Shred workouts into my day and I can't believe how much better I feel! I can't wait to see where this journey takes me and to be able to run 30 minutes straight!

Replies

• mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the inches lost!
    You are doing great, keep up the good work. You can do it!!!
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    That's awesome!! Keep it up, good for you!!!
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    incredible girl!!

i love C25k...there is nothing more empowering than realizing you can run. i often am done and feel like wow, i can't believe i just did that. i swear sometimes i feel like wonder woman after a run.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!