Been here for a while... looking for fun geeky friends

Options
I'm a geek girl. I'm looking for more friends to fill out my list that are fun, into trivia or geekdom, and are motivated to lose lbs.

I am a social butterfly... could you be my next new friend?

Replies

• 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Look up Talleifer!

He is a geek, as you will see from his posts. :)
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Geek AND social butterfly?

Reminds me of a joke:

Q: How do you know when you're talking to an extroverted engineer?

A: He stares at YOUR shoes while he's talking
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Do you play League of Legends? I'm always looking for more people to play that game with.
  • Bane81
    Bane81 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well, I still have some geek left in me. I love my video games (although I play casually now), movies and the odd comic book character (my username is based off a Batman villain).
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

Reminds me of a joke:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Pwrpuff83
    Pwrpuff83 Posts: 92
    Options
    You've got to share your geek credentials; there are many types, you know! :glasses:
  • ncarignan
    ncarignan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I built a TARDIS pinewood derby car this weekend while wearing my Hufflepuff T-Shirt and read LOTR while the paint was drying. That geeky enough?
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I built a TARDIS pinewood derby car this weekend while wearing my Hufflepuff T-Shirt and read LOTR while the paint was drying. That geeky enough?

^I think you just won the thread. Congrats.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

Please tell me you'll be driving that cart wearing this helmet:

Collectors_helmet_xwing_fig.jpg
  • pebbs80
    pebbs80 Posts: 102
    Options
    My cred: I am called Wonder Woman at work... no for reals they call me Wonder Woman. I married a Judge for Hero Clix so I could bank on free figs for life. I love puzzle games, problem solving. I used to read comic books but not as much time anymore. I oil paint, play the Alto Sax, and sing in the car.

I listen to my husband spout off about different comics and tend to turn those into conversation pieces... I try to go to every comic book movie put out and not because I'm forced to but because I really want to idolize a new kick *kitten* chick.

Is that cred enough?
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    What about dorks?
  • pebbs80
    Options
    My cred: I am called Wonder Woman at work... no for reals they call me Wonder Woman. I married a Judge for Hero Clix so I could bank on free figs for life. I love puzzle games, problem solving. I used to read comic books but not as much time anymore. I oil paint, play the Alto Sax, and sing in the car.

I listen to my husband spout off about different comics and tend to turn those into conversation pieces... I try to go to every comic book movie put out and not because I'm forced to but because I really want to idolize a new kick *kitten* chick.

Is that cred enough?

Oh and my dice Critical hits...
  • pebbs80
    Options

Is that cred enough?

Oh and my dice Critical hits...

Oh my husband just reminded me that I've been to Comicon because it was on my bucket list and have been to 2 wizard world conventions
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Huge dork here, kind-of clumsy, gets lost easily... but I am a social butterfly and would cheer you on if you want a friend!! :smile:
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options

Reminds me of a joke:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Michy737
    Michy737 Posts: 25 Member
    Options

^Thats impressive!

What about building the lego Millennium Falcon while watching Stargate SG-1 snuggled up in my Hogwarts blanket? That's what I did instead of watching the super bowl! Next will be the lego X-Wing!

I also have a deathly hallows sticker on my car, I'm active on two RP forums and my animals are all named off of Stargate characters.

I love geeks and being a geek too!! :smile:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I have nothing but respect for geeky women.

:flowerforyou:
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I love puzzle games tOO!! Awesomeness... im not really in to comics but i can honestly say i think the walkin dead is changing me.. i really want to start reading the comics.. i just need to find a hook up.

I did how ever read a book called Mouse in high school its basically a comic book on the holocaust. Very interesting.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I heard geeks and dorks are pretty loose in the sack.

Any truth to this?

I am a dork
  • pebbs80
    Options
    I heard geeks and dorks are pretty loose in the sack.

Any truth to this?

Don't think this is isolated to geeks and dorks or nerds. Thanks for checking