I KID YOU NOT!

Options
CrazyTrackLady
CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
The other thread was deleted and shall not be named here. However, I found it to be a raging success, so I'm going to try this again. This thread is for those moments that make you think HUH, DID THEY REALLY SAY OR DO THAT????

The man who developed the Segway machine was killed when his Segway malfunctioned during a ride over a bridge. The malfunction caused the man to go plunging over a bridge.

I KID YOU NOT!

Replies

• Mantha18
    Mantha18 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    errr

well i just spent 10 minutes trying to access the old thread.....
    shut down and rebooted my pc......
    was just about to run a diag when i thought to check if other threads are working.....

:huh:
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Sorry 'bout that. Seems we can post threads about "who is hotter, this or that one", "who would you do?" "which body is hotter???" Hot affair, cyber affair or WHAT??? But pointing out the irony in the world gets pulled?

I KID YOU NOT!
  • ljay17
    ljay17 Posts: 12
    Options
    I work for a holiday company that rents out villas with private pools. Last year I had a client who insisted on being moved because her pool, which was 0.80cm deep at the shallow end and 1.5m deep at the deep end, wasn´t suitable for her 2 meter tall husband, who was a non swimmer......

I KID you not