Almost made it thru my First Week.. Need Friends!

Options
So I have almost completed my first week on MFP... And this has been a tough yet good week. I feel like I have finally found a tool to use to help me reach my goals. I love the FB layout here on MFP.. I find myself on here now so much more then FB..
I just have to get thru the weekend and then weigh in on Monday to see how I did this first week. Weekends are tough for me! Instead of eating now I am off to the gym... Anyone looking for new friends feel free to add me! TTYS...Sarah

Replies

• WrittenInRed
    WrittenInRed Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your first week! This is my first week here, too! Good luck this weekend and enjoy your workout!
  • Todd2010
    Todd2010 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats! I'm down 95 pounds (5 since I joined this). It takes dedication... Don't weigh yourself on Mondays! Go mid-week, so if you snack a little on the weekends, it won't show! Midweek is better so you're back into a gym/ eating routine. Just a suggestion! Gook luck!
  • beautymus35
    Options
    this is also my first week. I was doing so well, and then it happened. I wont lie, it was so good but i must work on not eating the NO,NO's. Well i will just have to get back on the horse and start fresh tomarrow. :smile: