am i the only one from england on here? lol

Replies

• Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Nope, nobody from the UK here, nothing to see, move along now. Yarp, we're here. We just fly under the radar here on MFP because well ya know....thats how we roll....

Plus we know these posts are always followed by a long arduous conversation about the weather . . .

:flowerforyou:
  • There's plenty on here from England, I'm from England... I've got a lot of people from America too :-)
  • FeebRyan
    FeebRyan Posts: 738 Member
    There are plenty of English people on this site, you can usually spot them by their ability to read a thread/post before replying to it and their ability to use the English language in the correct manner.
  • PoshDinosaur
    PoshDinosaur Posts: 49 Member
    Sheffield resident here... Dragged up in the grim north, etc etc.
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Nope, nobody from the UK here, nothing to see, move along now. Yarp, we're here. We just fly under the radar here on MFP because well ya know....thats how we roll....

Plus we know these posts are always followed by a long arduous conversation about the weather . . .

:flowerforyou:

Is it raining where you are? LOL
  • Looks like I've found a few, lol.. feel free to add me, I'm still kinda working out how to use this at the moment
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    There's loads of us but we've all turned injun
  • 8goodgirl0
    8goodgirl0 Posts: 127 Member
    Inger-luuund
    Inger-luuund

Not doing too shabby in the obesity league either.

Champiooooons!
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Cheshire, England, UK :bigsmile:
  • hendongirl
    hendongirl Posts: 156 Member
    London here lol
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    There are plenty of English people on this site, you can usually spot them by their ability to read a thread/post before replying to it and their ability to use the English language in the correct manner.

:laugh:
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Essex here!! Whoop whoop :-)
  • _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 301 Member
    Another from the UK here, I'll say 'near London' as every American I've met has asked me if where I live is near London. It isn't but I find it easier all round just to say yes.

Have a look for the team uk community if you want to chat with more of us.
  • Spence_
    Spence_ Posts: 139 Member
    Ey oop! From Cheltenham area, lived in Sheffield for a while, currently trying to escape the hovel that is Reading.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member

:laugh:

English lady here! :drinker: Yorkshire.
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    surrey bloke here :waves:
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Yay to the Engerlanders, eh?
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Another from England ..... actually YORKSHIRE...:bigsmile:

Yorkshire born & bred here!
  • joe2626
    joe2626 Posts: 123 Member
    I live in North Somerset which, despite being English, is probably more similar to Middle Earth.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Another from England ..... actually YORKSHIRE...:bigsmile:

Yorkshire born & bred here!

Same here!