How do i sync ipad and my windows phone?

Options
Hi, i am new here today. I have filled in my food diary for today on my ipad but when i have went onto my phone the info of the foods i've eaten are there but it doesn't tell me how many calories i have left etc, it just says my full daily amount. I hope this makes sense.

Replies

• sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    That is strange. I also use both my iPad and android phone to log foods. I prefer the website on my ipad and the app on my phone. Are you using the free mfp app to log with on your phone? The app allows me to see the calories I have remaining as well as my daily totals. You can switch views using the icons on the top (house, page, bar graph etc.) I am not sure if this is helpful.
  • RainbowMum
    RainbowMum Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you, it's still not working but i will try and figure it out. Would be much handier if i could track while out and about on my phone.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Trying posting on the technical help board so they techy folks can see and give help. I have an ipad and an andriod and they sync so something is definitely not right in your world.
  • jadams1650
    jadams1650 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    The myfitnesspal application is web based. No need to synch anything. If you are not getting accurate information, one of your devices is not connected to the site. It could be either one...try getting to an area you know to have good wifi coverage and try logging into the site again on both devices.
  • RainbowMum
    RainbowMum Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your help, it is working properly now on all devices and giving the same information.