3 days of over eating - trying to start fresh today

Options
I had been doing great for two weeks, but the last 3 days I was out if control. Approx. 600 -800 calories over each day, yikes!!! I got really upset at myself after stuffing my face yesterday. I felt sick. Trying to start fresh today. So far I'm on track to end the day 35 calories under my goal. I'll feel better when my husband gets home from work because he's dieting as well and I won't cheat in front of him :-)

Replies

• BrittneyT2
    BrittneyT2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow, and just now seeing my ticket say 0 pounds lost is a kick in the butt! I weigh 0.4 lbs more today than when I started using MFP, ugh! But I am down 6.8lbs from when I started dieting in January.
  • Toomanytwinkies
    Toomanytwinkies Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I know...I hate it when my ticker goes the other way. Just happened - again! Only thing you can do is forget about the binge and push forward. :)
  • jzebracki
    jzebracki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Your honest post says you are ready to begin again! Forget about the binge and take each day at a time! You can do this! We all fall off, but we don't all get back on - and that is the problem! So, I'm glad you are back on!
  • kimmiedunne
    kimmiedunne Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I used to have this problem too - getting so upset at myself. When you realize what you did - just stop and start fresh the next day! You can do it! It's easy to go off track but it'll get less and less as you keep going along your weight loss journey. Good luck! :)
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    This time of year, seems to be hitting a lot of people hard. I have struggled, and many of my friends here have too. I had lost 44, but put back on 4 in the last six weeks. Time to "just do it!" I still look a hell of a lot better than when I started, and have gone down a size so I know I can do this! Spring, and better weather, is just around the corner. You can do it!
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Why did you go off track?? If you can work out this, then you can deal with the cause and not just put a plaster over the symptom. I used to do this until I worked out that basically I was bored when my wife went out. I dealt with the boredom and was able to get past it. Break it down as small as you can. Good luck!!
  • BrittneyT2
    BrittneyT2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support. I'm happy to report that I am going to sleep now and my calories for the day are 35 below my goal! I did it! I did get a little grumpy at the end of the day because I'm feeling hungry, but I'm fighting through it! One day at a time :-) I love this site because we can all help each other along this journey.