Options

Replies

• jennifermc1974
    Options
    IN!
  • joolson45
    joolson45 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Interested... may have to tweak it to fit my travel sched...travel every weekend and dont always have access
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am in.
  • cheeki3
    cheeki3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in. Currently I'm doing the couch to 10K program so three days a week I do 55-50-minute cardio so I'll keep doing that but add this challenge and tweak it as best I can. Thanks For thinking of this!!!
  • ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    For those who weren't invited to the group initially, I was able to find it in the groups list. Here's the link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13009-countdown-to-summer-challenge
  • penelopia
    penelopia Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • bobbiejobrown
    Options
    me!
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I was searching these boards looking for something like this. I was already looking for a new "routine" because I started off really well but seem to have started losing little to no weight (last 3 weeks, 0.5 lbs.), please let me know the details.

I will be able to start full-time on Monday as I'm leaving for the weekend and won't be able to see my news feed or community boards or anything on my phone app (windows phone app does not show that yet) however, today I'm reviewing my exercise & food choices.

You can also send me a friend request because I only have about 2 or 3 friends that will actually comment and I need some motivation & support.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.
  • rajendran123
    Options
    First of all I used to say Congratulations for your challenge. You can make it happen this challenge successfully and you can loss the body weight extremely by simply in taking weight loss drinks like Apple cider vinegar, Water, Cranberry juice and weight loss tea. And these drinks helps you to losing body weight. It has no side effects. You can expect the changes with in short span of time.

Weight loss drinks will helps you a lot in attaining your challenges.

For more details
    http://www.mastercleanserecipes.biz/weight-loss-tea.html
  • sheepiegail
    sheepiegail Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    count me too. I hate lifting so maybe this will get my butt in gear!
  • jesindc
    jesindc Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Alright! Fantastic. I'm thrilled to see so many familiar faces and looking forward to the challenge. I just sent everyone above this reply an invitation. Let me know if you don't see it.

I'm in! Can you post a link to the group here??

Here you go! Please come join us!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13009-countdown-to-summer-challenge
  • golfpro54
    golfpro54 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this. When do we start?
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm sooo in! This sounds like TONS of fun!
  • phaniekins
    phaniekins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    How does this work? I'm new to message boards, any insight would be appreciated!
    =0)
  • ilikesitspicy
    ilikesitspicy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Definitely in!
  • staciedee10
    staciedee10 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! :)
  • Linda7218
    Options
    Did we start this? Is there a specific place I need to go? I'm new at this blogging.
    Thanks!!
  • joyousjaggie1
    Options
    did u start group yet?
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Deffinatly count me in!!! :D
  • May5th
    May5th Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in.... Can't wait