nothing is better than ...

2»

Replies

• jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Watching my boys play sports...

The smell of the beach/ocean...

A quiet house... everyone is still sleeping and I'm the only one up. My fav time of the day.
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Nothing is better than my children saving they love me. It melts my heart every time!
  • alisonengland
    alisonengland Posts: 110 Member
    Coors Field..in the sun...with my little girls and Brad Hawpe- yummy and calorie free!!
  • dansdeb
    dansdeb Posts: 164
    dropping a size
    the loving of my family - no matter what
    riding my motorcycle on a beautiful day
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    My grand son, who is three, telling me he loves me the best.

When my other little grandson (2 yrs) ran to meet me at Grand Central Station in NY when I came to visit. OMG! I will never forget that picture in my head: He sees's me, he breaks away from his mama who let him hold her hand and walk instead of being in his stroller, he starts to run as fast as he can with his arms/legs going and his little head tucked in and then he jumps in my arms and hugs me real hard! and I thought maybe he'd forget me because they had to move far away!

My little grand daughter is a beauty too!

Yep, nothing better than being a gramma!

oh yeah: nothing better than getting on a scale and seeing you lost 3 lbs!
  • Berliner
    Berliner Posts: 20 Member
    after 4 years not seeing my mom, spending time with her for 6 weeks (5 more weeks... I am soo excited)
    stew on a cold, dark winter day
    my family
  • nothing is better than

waiting for a flight at the airport and watching all the real life emotions of reunions, good-byes, and excited young families traveling together.
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Nothing is better than:

Finally being over the 10lb mark and being inspired to keep going.
    Not giving into those nasty niggly TOM craving, just because you think you should
    Having your work pants fall to your hips as you step off the bus in the morning. It may be time to buy a belt :embarassed:
    Having a friend tell you that you are beautiful always
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    hearing I'm beautiful more than once in ONE night. Now that I'm healthier and losing weight...I actually believe him. :happy:
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Coors Field..in the sun...with my little girls and Brad Hawpe- yummy and calorie free!!

i'm a seth smith (left field, #7) fan myself. two home runs last night! whoo!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member
    The excited frenzy of coming home to an adorable puppy (okay so he's almost 11 months old now but still) He is always sooooo happy I am home.

the fact that my 24 year old daughter calls me at least once a day sometimes more just to chat. She lives in Vegas and I didn't raise my kids- I was the non custodial mom. she is my best friend and I think I am hers.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Having my daughter and hubby say they love me

Having my dogs become like velcro as soon as I walk in the door

The smell of old books and fresh cut grass
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    the muffled quiet on a really snowy day....

gettting caught in a sudden downpour in the spring and laughing instead of running....

getting completely lost in a book...
  • Amylynn
    Amylynn Posts: 242 Member
    The sigh of relief at the end of a very accomplished day:happy:
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    MEJOR QUE NADA....

:tongue: the name of my favorite Mexican food diner!

:heart: my guys finally on their long way home....

:flowerforyou: MFPeoples who truly know their stuff & care enough to share...thx!
  • Amylynn
    Amylynn Posts: 242 Member
    Losing 15 lbs. Now I only have 75 to go:smile:
This discussion has been closed.