Uncoordinated

Options
I don't know how to exercise! I'm jiggly and uncoordinated... I don't want to just walk and run... I want a work out but I don't have any equipment or gym membership... I need an EASY aerobic (sp) routine...

Replies

• Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    When I start a new video, I give myself at least a week to kind of half *kitten* it, not in a bad way, but that I give myself leeway to learn the moves before I will feel down on myself if I'm not doing it right/quick enough, etc. I'm always uncoordinated and probably comical when I start something new, it always gets better after 2-3 times. Just give yourself a chance and the time to get it figured out without feeling bad about yourself if you're not as good or as fast at first.
  • kelp99
    kelp99 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem! So instead of the fast-paced aerobic videos I do some body-weight exercises that you can do anywhere [ http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/workouts/]. I also found a yoga video that doesn't annoy me and moves at a good pace, I definitely feel like I've had a workout after them and the biggest perk is that after I've finished the yoga my back feels wonderful!

I tend to give up when I do the aerobic workouts because I'm so uncoordinated and I get so far behind the instructer that it's frustrating. I was proud of myself when I was able to keep up and actually finish the yoga workout. The body-weight exercises you do at your own pace anyway so no problems with keeping up there!
  • AMANDAJOY1104
    AMANDAJOY1104 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just Checked out NerdFitness... I like it! Thanks!