Viewable diarie's

Options
I just want to put it out there that I enjoy looking at what my MFP friends are eating or exercises they are trying. It encourages me to try new foods and I pull some of my workouts off of what they are doing also. I never judge people for what they are eating or not eating. I like to see the differences in breakfast, lunches and dinners too. Thanks a bunch friends :o)

Replies

• HealthyinAZ
    HealthyinAZ Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I used to have my diary open but I'm on a doctor run diet and since most people don't know that - they looked at my menus and were giving me all kinds of crazy talk about it - as I got more friends the comments were more and more often so I just closed it. If you would like to see it, I'm happy to try and find a way just to leave it open for you or cut and paste it.
  • BobbyJo28
    BobbyJo28 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for explaining and no I don't want to see it. It's good to know that you took it upon your good judgment to close it though if your getting crazy feedback for something that is Doctor recommended. The Doc would know better than anyone what you need best :-) Sometimes opinions can be helpful and hurtful at the same time. I'm glad its working for you :o)
  • Tinasheree29
    Tinasheree29 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im with you. I love when my friends have open diaries. I've learned so many different recipies and it helps to keep me motivated. You can add me :)