Daily Calories

Options
As you begin to lose weight, does the site adjust the number of calories for you or do you need to change it yourself?

Replies

• lcyama
    lcyama Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    for calorie goal (e.g. TDEE-20%): you need to change it yourself. i usually recalculate every 5 pounds. (i am only losing about 1/2 pound a week.)

for calories out: the site adjusts it -- if you type in the number of minutes for an activity, it recalculates the calories burned.

good luck!

ETA: i didn't get the popup mentioned in the post below mine.
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Every 10 pounds lost the site will pop up a page asking if you want it to reconfigure for the new weight. You get the choice to say yes or no at that time. If you have manually adjusted your macros between now and that happy day, however, you will have to reset them to your chosen percentages because they will go back to the default settings.
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Every 10 pounds lost the site will pop up a page asking if you want it to reconfigure for the new weight. You get the choice to say yes or no at that time. If you have manually adjusted your macros between now and that happy day, however, you will have to reset them to your chosen percentages because they will go back to the default settings.

It has never asked me that??