What was/is for dinner? 3.27.08

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
Homemade - Chicken Fried Rice (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/6878-chicken-fried-rice?hl=chicken+fried+rice#posts-47359), 1 cup prepared - 208 cals

538 cals left

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Homemade - Chicken Fried Rice (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/6878-chicken-fried-rice?hl=chicken+fried+rice#posts-47359), 1 cup prepared - 208 cals

538 cals left

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    We are going to have a chicken fajita salad
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Baked potato with steamed broccoli and a little cheddar and pepper. Yum yum!! Oh..and, I'm under cals, so..I decided to have a nice glass of wine with it:)
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I was stuck in the house today due to lousy weather and I kind of grazed on fresh vegetables all day and a cup of navy beans. So without my exercise like I usually get I think it's going to be a salad.:happy:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    deer meat with spaghetti sause with low carb dream fields pasta
  • jcummings69
    jcummings69 Posts: 183
    Options
    MMMMmmm my dinner is FANTASTIC.

3 oz Salmon filet baked with fresh garlic, lemon, dill and butter
    1 medium sweet potato cut in chunks and roasted with a little olive oil, salt & pepper
    2 cups normandy blend veggies sauteed in fresh garlic and seasoning

All that for about 485 calories! YUM!!!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I cup of cooked chicken breast with lemon juice and capers
    made in a tinfoil packet. easy and yum.

with homemade brown rice and pinto bean salad.
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    grilled salmon wrap...yummm
  • fabflo72
    fabflo72 Posts: 29
    Options
    Whole wheat pasta,healthy choice ragu,and dessert sliced orange....mmmmmmmm
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    All of you guys put my dinner to shame! I so did not feel like cooking tonight!

Leftover Easter ham (man..I hope it is still good b/c I already ate it):sick:
    2 slices of whole wheat bread
    1 slice American cheese
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    My dinner was nasty..lol I tried to make a version of crab ragoon with phyllo dough and ff cream cheese, not only did the filling spill out onto the pan and make a huge mess but it didn't even taste all that good. I wound up pretty much just eating 1 cup of white rice with country crock light and 1/4 cranberry sauce :)
  • bjigglepants
    Options
    we had fried egg and cheese sandwiches ...cause...that's all i felt like making

lauren: i make mine with cream cheese and canned crab..just mix the two together and drop em in the middle of the little wonton and fry em up. man i haven't made those in ages.
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    i had a michalena's life styles spaghetti and meatballs 330 calories...... ick i cook way better than those frozen meals. i only had a frozen dinner because i had to eat quick and get to parent teacher interviews ... fun fun
    j~
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I haven't had dinner yet... I am going out so saving up cals for partying ;)
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    hey bjiggle, love the name by the way :) I was attempting to make a low calorie crab ragoon...I guess such a thing cannot exist...lol
  • vickilg
    vickilg Posts: 11
    Options
    Hubby wanted to go to Applebee's for dinner. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find something I would feel ok eating. Boy, was I wrong! I had a Italian Chicken Portabello sandwich of the Weight Watchers menu. YUM! It was a grilled chicken breast with sliced portabellos on it topped with marinara sauce on a whole wheat bun served with a side of fresh fruit. All this for 360 calories! After that meal, I still have calories left for snack.
  • Jayberian
    Jayberian Posts: 60
    Options
    i had pizza! :sad: i didn't mean to!!!! but i'm still under my calories at least!
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Well since all I had for lunch was spinach and tomato salad with salt and vinegar I had a lot of calories left so I had a small helping of cheese ravioli (no butter or sauce), a few meatballs and a cup of cooked broccoli.
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I went to Cici's pizza buffet - yikes! I'm over my calories, but if I walk/run 4 miles and think that I was 500 under yesterday I'll be about even (or I can forget about runnning tonight and only be about 200 over maintenance calories).

BTW - I don't fee too guilty because their breadsticks and cinnamon roll were WAY worth it :bigsmile:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I made chili.
    1 pound lean beef (I didn't have turkey in the house or I would have used that)
    1 can diced (should use crushed) tomatoes, 1 small can tomato paste
    2 cans low sodium beef broth
    2 cans black beans, 1 can kidney beans (drained all beans)
    1 can coors light beer
    1 onion
    red peppers
    cumin, chili powder, hot sauce ('cause I didn't have a jalapeno)

pretty tasty, Not sure what nutritional info is though. probably not much. I'm going to try to figure it out.