Hi! I'm a newbie!

Options
:explode: Trying to "fit" this into a schedule that is packed with three jobs, no life, and hardly anytime to do much of anything! Any tips on how to tackle getting into shape on an unuasually busy schedule?

Replies

• bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Hey, newbie. Wow, very busy life! I'm guessing you have a cell phone? They have an "IPlone App" in the Tools Page (look up and slightly right at the top of this page). Add that to your phone and you can input your foods during breaks at your jobs--I hope you have breaks. I hope that helps.
    This site is great for me--keeps me honest on how much my food fits my 1200 calorie daily goal. The people on this site are nice to each other. Hopefully, we will help you and you can help us, too. Hope you fit some quiet time into your schedule--for your heart and mind. :flowerforyou: Take care, BJB
  • meganrselis
    meganrselis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I don't have an iphone but my cell does have "apps". I'll look into it. Yes, my life is extremely busy. I'm a college student, I work full time night shifts at a local hospital AND I am managing a state legislature political campaign. I am logging at least 140+ hours per week on work. INSANE!
    Thanks for the support! I have a long way to go but this may be just the tool I need to get to my weightloss goal!
    m