Introduce

Options
I am one of those people who always yo- yo diet, start programs and don't finish them and procrastinate. "Oou cake, I'll start my diet next week and just eat all this junk before I do it" ...I downloaded this app months ago on a failed attempt to lose weigh, well I actually looked through this thing and I see it connects with others.. So maybe I can actually do it but I need some friends that help along the way. So add me :) I got your back if you go mine. :)

Replies

• slicknikk0022
    Options
    Hi Courtneynicole! My name is Nikkie! I totally understand what you're going thru! I've been thru the same thing but mostly I hate trying because it seems I always fail so then I just eat. I ready for a change though and if you've got my back then I've got yours!! :)) How was your day today?
  • courtneynicole619
    courtneynicole619 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well, I think that maybe my failure Is due to going at my diet to strong then I just quit because it is so hard so this time I think I'm going to go at this in steps, just eliminate food by weekly, but first I need to kick fast food out of my life. I am a full time college student, and I work part time. So getting fast food it just so easy. :( I need to stop since I've been in college, I gained 40 pounds and I think it's the fast food.. And I'll add you so we can keep track of each other :) how is your day?
  • cp035
    cp035 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Courtney and Nikkie!
    You guys sound a lot like me. I've tried so many times and failed. Only to give up because I'm no motivated! I think I need some weight loss friends for sure! I'm Soooooo tired of being fat it's Past time for a change!

I'm posting intro now... I just started reading first :)

I hope you both have a great day!
  • MontanaStwbrry
    MontanaStwbrry Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just signed up as well. Tired of eating better for 2 days then going off the charts for the next 2 and losing all my progress. I KNOW tracking is the way to go and am not ready for paid sites. My biggest eating challenges are breakfast (hate eggs, LOVE toast w/ pb), pizza, plus I don't work outside of the house so if I get bored... i have a house full of food. ugh. I have a 48 lb goal, and a 3 day river trip in the middle of it I'd rather not be a lardass for! lol.
  • SweetpeaHu
    SweetpeaHu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started 5 days ago.
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Guys feel free to add me, love the site, the people, with help you can all achieve your goals :smile:
  • beaglesgal
    beaglesgal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Courtney, I started following myfittnesspal on Monday and when I weighed myself this morning I was down 3 pounds ! I was pretty pumped about that ! I am feeling hungry lots,but I am taking control and not letting me fail myself ! I am worth it,I will do it and I will look and feel great by summer ! when i want to snack at night I just go to bed now ! I have your back for ya if you have mine :)