IS P90X Working?

Options
who ever know anything about this, tell me about it!
Thank You!
I heard it works pretty well.
Because I'm about to buy it.

Replies

• johnporcaro
    johnporcaro Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    buy it if you can commit to 60-90 minutes a day of a hard workout, and you can commit to the nutrition plan. It works!
  • pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    Yes it works. the workouts are doable...if you're in shape first, it helps! you don't have to do the eating plan.
  • kimberlymejia
    Options
    It sure works! I am noticing such a difference and I have a bunch of friends that have done it. But yes, you do need to be able to allot 60-90 minutes a day, six days a week. The seventh day you have the option to rest or do the stretching video. It definitely helps if you are in shape because you can pause and take breaks but then it will take longer. I am doing it and it is awesome. I am not following the diet plan, just eating healthy and it is still effective. On top of what you pay for the discs, there is also equipment if you don't already have it. You will need weights, a pull up bar, a yoga mat - so you are looking at more cost. There is also an at home program called Insanity that is only 60 days and you use your own body weight and it is more cardio than what P90X is. But, I have known a few that have tried Insanity and no one has completed it yet.
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I have just finished my first 2 weeks and i notice a difference. I am starting to see a little muscle definition and shadows of my collarbones. I do not follow the diet though. I count calories on here. Right now I am not in a place to be ripped but I am really liking the results I am getting. The first week is hard but work though it. The second week is not as bad. :smile:
  • aionsnow
    aionsnow Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love it!!!!!
  • asm2260
    asm2260 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am half way through "Insanity", and yes it is working, (my fitness level alone has doubled in 3 weeks).....It is only 60 min the second month, average of 45 min the first month, It is alot of cardio and Plyo, so if you do not like cardio this plan is not for you...I personally love it and have not missed a day yet. I will be moving on to P90X after, because it incorporates the weights, several people at work are doing it and seeing good results...It takes commitment, and a good eating plan, one that works for you.
  • jdayl
    jdayl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are doing P90 with the P90X stretch on our rest days in preparation for the full P90X program. Neither of us felt like we were fit enough to go straight to it. We both are seeing results, at day 37 I'm already down 16 lbs. my pants (even my skinny ones) are falling down and I have a lot more muscle tone in my arms and legs.
    Everyone I know who has used P90X has seen great results so I'm really excited to move up to it in 54 days.
  • andreynfs
    Options
    wow so its really good right?
    wow thats good because i just bought it:)
    Thank You all!
    :):):)
    God Bless YOU!
  • melizabeth
    Options
    i finished insanity. it took me an extra week though becuase me and my boyfriend caught a bad upper-respiratory infection and had to lay-off for a bit. i loved it! i have so much stamina! It was a big wake-up call to realize that i was NOT in the best shape i can be in and that i CAN do way more than i think i can. it was totally worth it!
  • tinasullens
    tinasullens Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    wow so its really good right?
    wow thats good because i just bought it:)
    Thank You all!
    :):):)
    God Bless YOU!

P90X is awesome & will kick your butt!!! I completed 2 rounds and about ready to start my 3rd round w/my hubby! Keep us informed on your progress!

Tina