I don't really know what to say...?

Options
Nidda_C
Nidda_C Posts: 81 Member
Hi ^____^ lol

I guess I'll just introduce myself by regurgitating some of whats on my profile.

-I am a full time student graduating from university this year
-I am considering grad school
-I love watching Korean drama's even though I don't speak Korean
-My family is from Pakistan......but I came to Canada when I was three (so I'm Canadian lol! And proud of it! Yeah multiculturalism~)
-I want to be a life long learner
-I want to live more healthily and lose weight
-I want to learn Japanese and Arabic (and Korean too)
-I love Graphic Design and want to get an Adobe Design Certification thinger just for fun ^^
-I am really lazy when it comes to making food T____T But I want to look forward to trying a whole bunch of recipes at Allrecipes. Especially some for like muffins, cake, pancake, etc.
-Lately I am spending my free time compiling a list of 'healthy foods' one can buy at restaurants if one needs to go

-I AM SO HAPPY I DON'T HAVE TO TRACK SUGAR!!!!!!!!! *hugs to all*
I was feeling depressed for a few days that I couldn't eat a lot of fruit, because I LOVE fruit, but reading some posts on this site made me really happy ^^ Fruit is now going to be my new candy!

But..............it's only been a few days for me on this website (less than a week). I am still experimenting with my food plan and getting used to things.

My exercise consists mostly of just walking at a normal pace for 90 minutes every day. And if I need to study one day I make up for that lost time within the week. Does it matter if we just do aerobic exercises....or should some muscle training also be included? What is your recommendation? I walk because it burns calories and doesn't make my body sore and painful for the rest of my school day. I don't like muscle pain at all T___T

Also, I am still under eating *sighs* I need to figure out a bunch of foods that are high calorie and will keep me hungry....because ever since I started drinking 8 glasses of water/day I am not that hungry. I bought a small butter chicken and rice meal on campus today and I couldn't even eat a quarter of it for lunch without feeling full. I forced myself to eat it basically, but my stomach didn't feel good X___x