35 days in a row, looking for other heavy lifting friends

Options
Hi there!

I'm quite a night owl (I went to bed at 9pm and yet again I'm up in the wee hours of the night!).

My workout regimen right now is:

Mon: stronglifts 5x5 workout A
Tues: Zumba or calisthenics & cardio
Wed: SL workout B
Thurs: Zumba or other cardio
Friday: SL workout A
Saturday: Yoga (sculpt or flow) or Zumba

I usually eat 1400-1600 kcals, unless it a week before ToM and I will usually allow myself some treats, but never over maintenance. I'm in this for the long haul, and now that I've been on it, I can't imagine life without it. I just pray I don't lose this fire! Any friends who wanna chat and discuss our programs, diets and fitting it into or lives, etc.. I'd love to make more mfp friends who have or plan to keep grinding!

I would prefer friends who are doing it the healthy way (TDEE -20%), plus a good amount of exercise kcals. If you're not netting at least 1200, we might not have the same goals. I'm an active user and hope you are too! The only two days I didn't log were on Sat for Patty's day, but I'm am O'Leary, what can I say?! Oh and Sunday too lol otherwise, I'm all about my workouts and figuring out trying to get my protein everyday lol Cheers, and hope to talk to you!

(now heavy lifting!) Zumbajheri

Replies

• Ninguneado73
    Options
    Congrats on lifting, I lift too (in fact, I m on my way to the gym right now!) FR sent!
  • zumbajheri
    zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hellz yes! Oh and I forgot to post my current stats:

5'4"
    162.5#
    35" waist! :'(
    My other measurements are pretty normal for my height. Of course there's always room for improvement, but that is and always has been my problem area, and I'm gonna get rid of this ish!! I carry a thick layer of belly fat (and have no children to show for it lol!!)
  • creggymetal
    creggymetal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    YEAH GO FOR IT,NICE TO SEE LADIES NOT AFRAID TO PUMP IRON IN THE GYM.,TO MANY JUST SEEM TO SIT ON A STATIONARY BIKE STARING AT THERE IPHONE,MY TRAINING IS A SPLIT IS BETWEEN HEAVY WEIGHTS SPLITTING THE BODY OVER THREE SESSIONS,AND THEN DOING MUAY THAI KICKBOXING FOR CARDIO,SEEMS TO BE WORKING AS IVE DROPPED A STONE IN THREE WEEKS,AND THATS WITH A SAT BEER SESS AS WELL,:drinker:
  • Jenner9169
    Jenner9169 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've sent you a request, I'm not doing the strong lifts programme and I tend to use weight machines over free weights but the heavier the better :)
  • zumbajheri
    Options
    Thanks friends, will add you straight away :0D
  • pennydreadful270
    pennydreadful270 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I was lifting and loved it, but since changing jobs I couldn't get in early morning trips anymore, and the gym is so busy at 5-6pm you have no chance of getting a barbell. :( I guess I need to go late at night but it's hard to leave the flat again once it's dark outside... and when would I eat? Blerg, I need to figure something out.
  • zumbajheri
    Options
    I get frustrated with that too. I just ask when they'll be done or if i can work in with them. If it's a guy, and they look at your weirdly, shrug it off, soon you'll be cut up like a Julienne salad! Lol! It's everyone's gym we gotta share! Lol