I finally hit the 160s (pic heavy)

Options
123457»

Replies

• angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely FANTASTIC!!!

I love your hair in the one that you said "excuse the awful hair" and that outfit was super sexy! I would kill to have the curves you got!!! You lucky girl! Wow -- so proud of you!!! WTG!!!!
  • mrscv
    mrscv Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I am envious of your shape!
  • allthatroz
    allthatroz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Your hard work paid off, you look fabulous!
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And much much happier as well :) Congratulations!
  • Gailtdoa
    Gailtdoa Posts: 9
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! What an inspiration!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    You're really inspiring! How wonderful and I think it's great that you mentioned that you were able to leave MFP, maintain or just gain a few and then come back. It really helps to know that there are so many different paths to successful weight loss. Great job!
    You look very happy and pretty!

There really are many many ways. I chop and change but what is conistant is not getting too off track, even if I do not lose any weight for 6 months. It may take you a year to lose 1 pound, but you are 1 pound lighter after! It has taken me years but I feel that the length of time has enabled me to understand my body and never ever gain back a lot of weight that a lot do by rushing the loss. I did go off track after I gave birth but I had other more important things to consider. You should never be in a rush to improve yourself, it takes years and we are never ever done improving our minds as well as bodies. I am in now way perfect and I have suffered emotionally whilst on the quest BUT onwards and upwards.
  • DeniseBarone
    DeniseBarone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I know it's not the point, but you were wearing the HELL out of that outfit in you halfway to now picture... That dress is just wow!

WOW!! Totally amazing transformation. And I agree about the dress. That dress is SMOKING!!

Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!