Thank You All

Options
I am new to this website. I began using it Tuesday. When I introduced myself on the message board I received some encouraging replies. I just wanted to say THANKS for being so supportive. I really love this already! I KNOW I am going to eat better. And I am consistently exercising more often and for longer periods ( so I can eat more!). Thanks again for the encouragement!!

Replies

• cathyt56
    cathyt56 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am new to this website. I began using it Tuesday. When I introduced myself on the message board I received some encouraging replies. I just wanted to say THANKS for being so supportive. I really love this already! I KNOW I am going to eat better. And I am consistently exercising more often and for longer periods ( so I can eat more!). Thanks again for the encouragement!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options
    Yep. I love how that works too, cathy56. Some days if I exercise in the late afternoon, I have trouble eating enough to get to my allotment. But, not much of a morning person, and I haven't made a decision on a gym yet, so it's easy to put it off: and then I have to go before it gets dark. In another month, we will be down to 8 hours of daylight here in the beautiful Emerald City (Seattle). Yikes ! I'd better get on it, everyone joins gyms right about now.....

Good luck, cathy, keep posting.

CM