Wow! I am glad that's over!

Options
panther87
panther87 Posts: 78 Member
I am now off my Plateau!:smile: I have been losing and gaining the same 1-3 lbs for the last month. :grumble: I now have a new number on the scale and a new hope for the following weeks.:happy: I am armed with new workouts and a new sense of accomplishment and resolve. I am blasting forth to meet my first goal of being under 200 for my son's graduation in May!:bigsmile:

Replies

• shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have been in the same boat for the past 2-3wks, gained 1, then 2, then 3! Then lost 1, then 2, then 3, you get the picture!! I am now back at the same weight I was before I gained but can't seem to get under it, AHHHH!! Congrats to you for your accomplishment!! How did you finally get over the hump???
  • panther87
    panther87 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sorry it took me so long to get back here, have had computer trouble at home. I just kept mixing up my workouts, I lift weights 3-4 days a week and alternate long and short walks. and I now have a routine from Shape magazine called ' sprints'. and i also do a couple of 'hill' work outs on the treadmill that I got from Fitness magazine. most of all I just kept working out and going back time after time. and trying to stay on point with my calories.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!