Replies

• Game8
    Game8 Posts: 442
    Options
    None, I've only gained thus far
  • MikeNoTalent
    MikeNoTalent Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    First off congrats to everyone in their losses or gains if that's your goal. I haven't measured in quite sometime but I have gone from a size 46 in the waist to a 36 and I'm down 94lbs!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    SW: 262, March '12
    CW: 190 ish, since September '12 (Plateaus suck)

Edit: Starting pant size: 42-44
    Current: 31-32
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    26, 5'7

Highest weight - 328
    Weight when starting MFP - 313
    Current Weight - 256

Don't take measurements, but I went from a size 26 to a size 18/20.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost much, but I'd like to pat myself on the back for starting to eat right and exercise. This thread is really inspiring, everyone here should be so proud xxx
  • kelle529
    kelle529 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've lost 35 lbs..but have about 20 to go. I've hit a hard plateau and would love to gain more muscle to help me lose the rest of the body fat I am struggling with. Any suggestions?

I'm in the same boat! Lost 45 and have 20 to go.. I've been at the same weight for nearly a year. I'm working out like crazy the past 2 weeks and I haven't lost an ounce. I have my next weigh in tomorrow. Hopefully it goes well. I think I'm going to start jogging. Do you jog? I think it may help get over a plateau.
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Began - 2011 112kg (247lbs) - weighing 60% more than what i SHOULD BE! Ugh!
    Currently 82kg (181 lbs)
    Loss of 30kg (66 lbs)

Goal weight 70kg (154 lbs)

That means i have lost almost 30% of my starting body weight. Only 10kg to goooo!!! WOOT

By the time I get to 70kg... i will have lost a total of 42kgs (92 lbs) which is the weight of a smallish teenager!!!!! OMG!!!
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    I am 33, 5'7

Start weight - 320 (it was higher probably by another 40 lbs at my highest)
    Current Weight - between 145 - 155, I have pretty much kept it in this range for the past year).

At my lowest weight I had lost a total of 171 lbs and I am fighting to get back to that right now (I am injured so my weight is up b/c I can't exercise).
  • skinnybunny_x
    Options
    I am 5"9, I weigh 127lbs. Ultimate goal weight is 120.