PlusSize Barbie - Week 5

Options
Challenge: Sit up everyday for the week. (example: if your watching TV no laying down, if your reading a book no laying down!) ***Challenge sent in by Jacque509***

Weigh In:
Starting Weight: (your PSB starting weight)
Week 1: goal- (what your week 1 goal was) Actual- (what you actual weigh)
Week 2: (what your week 2 goal was) Actual- (what you actual weigh)
Week 3: (what your week 3 goal was) Actual- (what you actual weigh)
Week 4: (what your week 4 goal was) Actual- (what you actual weigh)
# lbs LOST: (what you have lost with PSB)
# lbs TO GO: (what you still need to lose to hit your ulimate goal)
Week 5: goal- (what you wanna weigh at the end of week 5)

I wish everyone the best of luck this week and may we all lose weight this week. Sitting up may not seem like a challenge or important but it does help your body plus it helps with laziness!!!

Yall have been doing great with your posting. Keep it up!

Replies

• NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    Options
    Weigh In:
    Starting Weight: 199.8
    Week 1: goal- 199 Actual-198.8
    Week 2: 198 Actual- 200
    Week 3: 198 Actual- 201.6
    Week 4: 200 Actual- 199.6 :happy: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
    # lbs LOST: 0.2 had a lot of gains as you can see
    # lbs TO GO: 69.6
    Week 5: goal- 199

I have been off track and was gaining. This past week I got back on track and lost 2 lbs. I'm proud of myself. Only this weekend came and wow have I done some damage. I aint weight in and I wont again till my next weigh in day on Saturday. I aint letting it get me down I just got to really bust my *kitten* this week.
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:
    PSB Starting weight: 252.6
    Week 1: goal- 251.1 Actual- 250.7 (goal -1.5, actual -1.9)
    Week 2: goal- 249.2 Actual- 248.2 (goal -1.5, actual -2.5)
    Week 3: goal- 246.7 Actual- 246.9 (goal -1.5, actual -1.3)
    Week 4: goal- 245.2 Actual- 245.2 (goal -1.7, actual -1.7)
    # lbs lost: 7.4
    # lbs to go: 75.2
    Week 5: goal- 243.7 (-1.5) Week 6: goal- 242.2 (-1.5)

I won't be able to weigh in next Sunday!!! I'll be out of state through the whole weekend. So my goal is a two week goal (1.5 lbs a week).
  • loopylu
    loopylu Posts: 7
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Starting weight: 212
    Week 1: Missed
    Week 2: goal -210 Actual- 210.5 (almost!)
    Week 3: goal - 208 Actual- 209.8 (oops but getting there)
    Week 4: goal - 208 Actual - 207.9 (woo!)
    # lbs lost: 4.1
    # lbs to go: 53.9
    Week 5: goal- 206.5

I managed last weeks challenge. Was tough at the beginning but I hardly noticed the rest of the week.
    Roll on this week!!
  • NewMe80xoxo
    Options
    Loopylu: Mine and your weeks are looking alike! Hopefully we will have another lost this week!!!
  • tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Options
    I am proud of you girls~ This week sucked for me, and I know I will pay for it! lol I am weighing in tomorrow, first thing. It's a new week, right? :smile: I am happy for you girls, a loss is a loss, no matter how much it is, it's there!!! :flowerforyou:
  • emarcia28
    emarcia28 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Starting weight: 220lbs
    Week 1: goal- (218) Actual- 220lbs
    Week 2: goal- (218) Actual- 218.5 lbs
    Week 3: goal- (216) Actual- 218.5 lbs
    Week 4: goal- (217) Actual- 217.4 lbs
    # lbs lost: 2.6 lbs
    # lbs to go: 92.4lbs...wanna weigh 125 lbs

Hope everyone is doing well!!!! Lets go PSB's!!! :heart:
  • NancyMoedt
    NancyMoedt Posts: 207
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Starting weight: 245
    Week 1: goal- None - Actual- Unknown
    Week 2 - GOAL-- 240 – Actually got 239.4!!
    Week 3: goal- 238 Actual- 240.6
    Week 4: goal- 235 Actual- 234.8 (WOOOHOO!)
    # lbs lost: 10.2
    # lbs to go: 84.8
    Week 5: goal- 233

Thank you all for helping me do it this week. You guys really motivated me and gave me suggestions on what do do.

Thank you also for the challenge! Does that mean we do as many sit-ups as we can that day or just do a set amount?
  • Yurippe
    Options
    Thank you also for the challenge! Does that mean we do as many sit-ups as we can that day or just do a set amount?

I think it just means to sit up (like you do in a chair, as opposed to laying down on the couch) not to do sit-ups the exercise.

If anyone is interested with uping the stakes on this weeks challenge I think it would be fun to try to get in sit-ups/crunches every day. I really enjoyed the walking challenge. Sitting up and not eating before bed are things I was already doing. I could use a buddy to push me toward more fitness related challenges.
  • jesyka
    jesyka Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight - 216.6
    Week 1 - goal: to be under 215 ACTUAL: 213.4
    Week 2 - goal: 210lbs/3.4lbs lost ACTUAL:212.6
    Week3- goal:Shooting for 210lbs again :D ACTUAL:210.4
    Week 4-goal:208lbs ACTUAL:208.6
    #lbs lost-8lbs
    #lbs to go-59lbs
    Week 5-goal: 206lbs
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options

I think it just means to sit up (like you do in a chair, as opposed to laying down on the couch) not to do sit-ups the exercise.

If anyone is interested with uping the stakes on this weeks challenge I think it would be fun to try to get in sit-ups/crunches every day. I really enjoyed the walking challenge. Sitting up and not eating before bed are things I was already doing. I could use a buddy to push me toward more fitness related challenges.

i think crunches/sit-ups would be a better challenge, so i'm with ya!!! how about 200 each day?? i dont understand the sitting up challenge....no offense, but i dont really see it as being a challenge.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    PSB Starting Weight: 203.2

W1 Goal: 201.2 Actual- 202.6 Lost 0.6
    W2 Goal: 200.6 Actual- Didnt weight myself so taking todays higher weight 205
    W3 Goal 203 Actual - 201.8
    W4 Goal: 199.8 Actual - 200.8
    W5 Goal 199.8

#LBS Lost: 4.2
    # To Go: 70.8
  • momieof2
    momieof2 Posts: 98
    Options
    Weigh In: 04/26/2010
    Starting Weight (PSB Starting Weight) - 305
    Week 1 - Missed
    Week 2 - GOAL: 305 ACTUAL: 301 (4 lbs lost)
    Week 3 - GOAL: 299 ACTUAL: 300 (1 lb lost)
    Week 4 - GOAL: 298 ACTUAL: 294 (:happy: ) (6 lbs lost)
    # lbs LOST: 11
    # lbs TO GO: 94 lbs to go
    Week 4 - GOAL: 292

This was a great week. :smile: I worked my butt off, ate right and all that hard work paid off. Went to birthday party (ate NO CAKE :sad: ) and went out to dinner and had a salad. I am so proud of myself. I am starting to fit better in my clothes :drinker: I never get this far in the workout process I always find some reason to stop, but not this time. This baggage will be gone.:devil: I hope everyone has a wonderful week this week and we are all losers :happy:
  • NewMe80xoxo
    Options
    I see that some of yall don't like this weeks challenge. If there are any challenges you would like to see us do please feel free to message me them and I will make sure of it. I agree we do need more challenging challenges (lol that sounds funny)

So anyways please message me with more ideas!!
  • pelelovesme1011
    Options
    Weigh In:
    Starting Weight: 210
    Week 3: 210 (my start week)
    Week 4: Actual: 205

# lbs LOST: 5
    # lbs TO GO: 75
    Week 5: goal- 203

Woo! I'm motivated! I started P90 this morning. Hopefully, I stick with it this time because I have tried it before and fizzled out. Good job ladies!!
  • Yurippe
    Options

i think crunches/sit-ups would be a better challenge, so i'm with ya!!! how about 200 each day?? i dont understand the sitting up challenge....no offense, but i dont really see it as being a challenge.

Holy &$*#! 200 a day will definately be a HUGE challenge for me. I usually do about 50 and only 3 days a week. I'm up for it though! I'll do as many as I can and if I can get to 200 I'll be amazed.
  • Betten
    Betten Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Weigh In: 201.4
    Starting Weight: 212
    Week 1: goal- 210 Actual- 207.6
    Week 2: goal- 205 Actual- 203.4
    Week 3: goal- 201.4 Actual- 201.4
    Week 4: goal - 199.4 Actual - 201.4 (boo!)
    # lbs LOST: 10.6
    # lbs TO GO: 36
    Week 5: goal- let just say 200.0

uuggghh nothing this week! I didn't have the best eating week, I didn't eat near as many fruits and veggies as I usually do. This week will be better!

I did C25K Week2Day1 today! It went really well!

cbnorris- Are you still doing c25K? how is it going??
  • Yurippe
    Options
    I see that some of yall don't like this weeks challenge. If there are any challenges you would like to see us do please feel free to message me them and I will make sure of it. I agree we do need more challenging challenges (lol that sounds funny)

So anyways please message me with more ideas!!

What do you think of the idea of having two challenges a week? One could be fitness related (walking, sit-ups, etc) and one could be diet/lifestyle related (water, not eating before bed, etc). This way everyone (most likely) would have something to work toward if the other challenge was an easy one for them?

I'll shoot you a message with some specific ideas.
  • meljones
    meljones Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey girls, I am hoping I can join in again, I have been off for the last 3 weeks. I filed for divorce this last week and have been battling some major depression. I am trying to get my life back on track, which includes going back to caring what I eat and how I feel. So, I hope ya'll will allow me back in!!
  • Yurippe
    Options
    Hey girls, I am hoping I can join in again, I have been off for the last 3 weeks. I filed for divorce this last week and have been battling some major depression. I am trying to get my life back on track, which includes going back to caring what I eat and how I feel. So, I hope ya'll will allow me back in!!

Welcome back. I'm sorry your going through such a rough time. Taking care of yourself should help you get back on track. This is something you have 100% control over. I hope we can help you start the healing process.
  • tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::cry::cry: :cry:

Weigh In:
    Starting weight - 297.5
    Week 1: goal - 295.5 Actutal - 295.2
    Week 2: goal - 294.5 - Actual 294.2
    Week 3: goal - 290.5 - Actual 294
    Week 4: goal - 292 - Actual 300 :sad:
    # lbs lost :
    # lbs to go: 100
    Week 5: goal - 298.5