Newbie finally on the right path

Options
mli85maj
mli85maj Posts: 14 Member
Hey all! My name is Monica. I'm a 27 year old from Alabama. I'm currently weighing in around 217lbs. My highest weight was 226.2 in Spring 2011. I lost down to 194 by late 2011 and maintained it most of 2012.

In October 2012, my father had a big health scare and we spent about a week at the hospital with him. Unfortunately, this resulted in me making lots of terrible food choices, and then Thanksgiving and Christmas added to the poor choices. So here I am, not quite where I started, but close enough that i need to take some serious action. I've been tracking my food closely here for almost 3 weeks. I've cut out all soft drinks, and I'm trying to exercise most every day. I'm only weighing in weekly, so we'll see how much progress I've made on Friday.

My first goal is to get down to 175 by the beginning of fall. Beyond that...who knows? I haven't weighed below 180 since high school, so we'll see where we go from there once we actually get there...

I'd love to have some new "friends" on here to share encouragement with each other and help keep me accountable! Feel free to add me! :)