My P90X Progress: Day 30 (pics)

Options
Today is day 30. I was super nervous about what these pictures were going to look like. I did not feel like I was making the kind of progress that I did in the first 15 days. Part of that may be due to the recovery week. I can't really see any difference in my front pics, but I see a little more definition in my arms and back. Any comments and/or encouragement are welcome. Day 45 pics in about two more weeks.Thanks for stopping by.

d1_d30_Front_zps7f8ded3f.jpeg
d1_d30_Side_zps326f263c.jpeg
imgd1_d15_d30_Front_zpsc1b0362c.jpeg
d1_d15_d30_Side_zps47b97fd7.jpeg
d1_d15_d30_Back_zps8764724c.jpeg

Replies

• Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Making awesome progress, my friend!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Making awesome progress, my friend!

Thanks. You're doing pretty freakin' awesome yourself!
  • Laura42012
    Laura42012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Progress indeed :)

Congrats!
  • 8goodgirl0
    8goodgirl0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    You've got some muscles! Seriously, you are doing an awesome job--keep up the hard work. I can't wait to see the next round of pics!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I totally see more definition coming through.... keep it up!!!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? Look how lean you're getting, dude. Tons of definition in just 30 days! Well done
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Make an appt for an eye exam, there is crazy progress in 30 days!! Way to go!
  • Supern0va81
    Supern0va81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    This look is great on you - and all in 30 days! Great going, you should be proud of your achievement - you're proving that those abs can't stay hidden forever! :)
  • nopudgepoot
    nopudgepoot Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look smokin'! I can tell a difference in every pic, but look at that back!! Awesome!
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference. You're doing a great job! Keep at it!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    You look smokin'! I can tell a difference in every pic, but look at that back!! Awesome!

Yeah I was seriously surprised when I saw that back comparison pic. I never look at my back so I had no idea!
  • dsendre
    dsendre Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    When I did P90X years ago, I didn't notice much change on my upper half after the 1st month either. However, my legs and *kitten* definitely made a good amount of progress. It wasn't until halfway through Month 2 that my face/gut/chest really started showing results.

You definitely can see some results in your pics. Have you noticed changes in your lower half?
  • susjan
    susjan Posts: 105
    Options
    Can def see the difference with the back pictures! Looking good!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Have you noticed changes in your lower half?

Yes I have actually. It's not something that I can show online (for obvious reasons), but I have noticed quite a bit of toning in my legs and butt.
  • healthybellalicious
    Options
    Congrats on the fabulous progress!!! Hope you post your 60 & 90 day results as well!!
  • belle19822000
    belle19822000 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look great! And in only 30 days!!! WOW!

I wish my boyfriend would move his but too... :sad: :angry:
  • tlynnest
    tlynnest Posts: 112
    Options
    yay! yes, nice changes going on-arms and abs!:drinker:
  • ramonafrincu
    ramonafrincu Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    How was your diet in this time? You look great!! I am also doing P90X, only second week here but love it!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    How was your diet in this time? You look great!! I am also doing P90X, only second week here but love it!

I wouldn't say my diet is perfect by any means. I try to eat well but I'm still improving every day. Mostly I just try to eat whole foods and avoid processed ones.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!