C25K - feeling nauseous :(

Options
cln714
cln714 Posts: 174 Member
I'm only on week 2 and I've been feeling nauseous after my jog/walk. Is this happening to anyone else? Is this something I can work past?

I have a tendancy to have vertigo and motion sickness. I'm getting worried that this is causing the problem and I'm not going to be able to complete the process. :(

Any thoughts?????

Replies

• Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    I also suffer from mild motion sickness , I completed W2D1 this morning but I didn't have any of your symptoms, not sure if this helps.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm gonna barf sometimes at the end of my run, and it's only after I push myself really hard. I think it's my body's way to tell me to stop. However, the nausea goes away right after I stop running and cool down. Hopefully it's just that your body is getting used to the running, and not a vertigo problem!
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Without looking at your diary, I can't tell how much water you're drinking but it sounds like it might not be enough. You should be drinking 64 ounces a day at a minimum, up to 1/2 your weight in ouces, preferable. If you're not drinking that much, then you need to. When I get light headed or dizzy after a run, it's the same days I didn't drink enough water throughout the day leading up to my run. Hope this helps!
  • cln714
    cln714 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your reponses. I think I did push myself a little too hard last week. Also, that morning I only had coffe... no water. I'm sure I must've been dehydrated.