Chalean Support on Sunday Group?

Options
I'm starting Chalean today. Is anyone interested in a support group to share ideas, sucesses and things to watch out for. We could check in every Sunday for the next 90 days. I'm going to start my accountability by announcing my starting weight, body fat% and muscle mass. I'd love to have a few new friends join in. Let me and others know of ideas you have to make this group be a benifit for anyone that wants to participate. I'm looking forward to starting Chalean and meeting some new friends.

Current weight: 168 Goal: 148
Current Body Fat%: 25.2% Goal: 19.0%
Current Muscle Mass: 118.0 Goal: 125.0

Replies

• xdudeitsliz
    Options
    I'll join you:) I start the lean phase on tuesday and take my first 30 day results tomorrow:) This program is great, I love it. My best friend has also had great results from this program!!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    There's actually a Chalean group on here. Just search chalean and you can join all of us who are doing the program. I'm in week 2 of burn.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Here's a link to our group! I'm about to start the Lean phase.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/75369-chalean-extreme
  • stormywxs
    stormywxs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Don't know if anyone is hanging there with this but I just finished week one (Burn Phase). I'm really liking the workouts. No results yet in just one week but I feel better. I'm anxious to see if my body fat and muscle mass change as well as my weight. I've noticed that xdude has lost 8.7 pounds. How much of that is attributed to Chalean and do you know how Chalean has effected your body fat and muscle mass? If anyone is still there I'd like to here how Chalean is working for you.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Stormy....have you come to our Chalean group yet??