Ladies, body hair on men? Yes or no?

Options

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I LOVE A WILD HAIRY ANIMAL.

:laugh:

Hair on the chest shows you're a man. Shaving it makes you look like a little boy who hasn't been through puberty.

yes, because I look like I haven't hit puberty yet.

"But yes, I will be prepubescent smooth this time."

Where, oh where have I heard that....?
  • tkbeem
    tkbeem Posts: 2
    Options
    HA! I am very hairy, my wife isn't a huge fan but she loves me, and that's what matters, right? I could shave but what a hassle and it's annoying. Trimming is good though, but c'mon, what do I care what anyone thinks? As long as my lady loves me for who I am, I'm good to go.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    absolutely yes! All men are sexy:)
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I like it all... shaved, naturally hairless, hairy... who cares. As long as the guy is great, the hair isn't an issue.
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Minimal to no hair, I am not a fan of hair
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Yeah I can't grow chest hair for the life of me. Which is good, less work in the mornings.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Heck Yes! Who wants a bare boy chest? No thanks, gimme a guy with muscles & and some chest hair!

Do not body hair shame. Some men are naturally hairless and some choose to be hairless. It is about preference, but don't say someone's preference is a bad thing.

Why is hair not compatible with muscle?
  • morganrich528
    Options
    The only thing that bothers me is strangely enough facial hair. I quite enjoy it when a guy has a hairy chest. Back hair doesn't really bother me either...I just view it as a sign of masculinity. :)
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options
    Yeah I can't grow chest hair for the life of me. Which is good, less work in the mornings.

I'm not a huge fan of chest hair, but I do know a guy who put Rogaine under his arms when he was around 15 because he felt self-conscious about his hairlessness there.

It worked.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I LOVE A WILD HAIRY ANIMAL.

tumblr_mfy1pk0dq91r8ldg2o1_500.gif
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    You have no idea how many men I have kicked out of bed when I found a stray hair.

No. Idea.

Usually, I like to start with an inspection so we don't have to deal with that kind of awkwardness.
    I don't get it. If they don't have any hody hair, what do I hold on to when I climb them like a tree?
  • Igotdisbish
    Options
    I like it all... shaved, naturally hairless, hairy... who cares. As long as the guy is great, the hair isn't an issue.

I remember why you're my fav now..:flowerforyou:
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Heck Yes! Who wants a bare boy chest? No thanks, gimme a guy with muscles & and some chest hair!

Do not body hair shame. Some men are naturally hairless and some choose to be hairless. It is about preference, but don't say someone's preference is a bad thing.

Why is hair not compatible with muscle?

Having plenty of both, I assure you its not! :laugh:
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I like it all... shaved, naturally hairless, hairy... who cares. As long as the guy is great IN BED , the hair isn't an issue.

Fixed that for u girl
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I love chest hair and facial hair!!! It is a must for me
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

I'm not a huge fan of chest hair, but I do know a guy who put Rogaine under his arms when he was around 15 because he felt self-conscious about his hairlessness there.

It worked.

Thanks for the tip but I dont think Ill do that.
    Anyone who wants to try, you should give 1CG pics of it.
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hair on legs = OK, hair on arms = OK, some hair on chest = OK, enough hair on your back that you look like you are wearing a sweater when your shirt is off = NOPE
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options

It worked.

Thanks for the tip but I dont think Ill do that.
    Anyone who wants to try, you should give 1CG pics of it.

No.... I just said I have already seen it work.
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I love a hairy chest, but do not discriminate! LOL..
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options
    You have no idea how many men I have kicked out of bed when I found a stray hair.

No. Idea.

Usually, I like to start with an inspection so we don't have to deal with that kind of awkwardness.
    I don't get it. If they don't have any hody hair, what do I hold on to when I climb them like a tree?

I guess you need to work on your grip strength?