New

Options
Hi Guys, So im totally disgusted with myself and feeling really down, I recently got laid off from my new job that I was only there for a month and a half!!! I have gained all this weight from college and I just need to get myself together mentally, physically, and emotionally. I have battled with my weight ever since I can remember, I have done weight watchers and lost about 25 pounds but went off of it and gained it back plus more. I am tired of feeling like this! I am really determined to get this weight off once and for all so I can actually feel good about myself. I am ready to take charge of my life. Any help/ encouragement would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! - Maria

Replies

• jeni8383
    jeni8383 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hi maria, i think u need a plan off attack... i was stuck in a rut for ages and decided enough was enough, i sat down with a pen and paper and wrote every thing down that i needed to change, started with my diet. i joined mfp and havent looked back... U CAN DO IT.....:flowerforyou:

Jeni
  • mooshie89
    mooshie89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    thanks Jeni! I have been through a lot in my life and the struggles keep coming but I need to pick myself back up and keep going, thanks for the encouragement!
  • jhenrybruno
    jhenrybruno Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Don't be disgusted. Sometimes the biggest enemy is our own thoughts. Life is full with ups, downs and interruptions. This part of your life will pass. Sometimes we have to feel the pain before the victory. I've been there....now I look back and it all makes sense. Also, I pray and try to focus on good things of my life. I know..easier said than done.:smile:
  • Hpgirl1890
    Hpgirl1890 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Like Timothy Mouse once said, "The very things that held you down, are gonna carry you up and up and up!"

Don't give up! You can do it!