Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    their yal go, my real pic. az was my main insperation

Nvm you can have him, Naomi.
    She prob doesn't want him now either. We'll just let Matt keep him. :laugh:
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    how? my picture has always ben this since he died as respect, me and az were close friends in the fitness industry

Az didnt do anything in the fitness industry besides like 1 photoshoot and some male stripping
  • Fit_Kenzie
    Fit_Kenzie Posts: 124
    Options
    there are guys but they are all cartoon characters......
  • ComputerHabit
    Options

Are you using like the picture search app? Pretty good!!! :)

I dig chicks that are computer savy.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
  • Fit_Kenzie
    Fit_Kenzie Posts: 124
    Options
    Nope. You are the only one.

DIBS!!!

I'll fight you for him!

I already called dibs first. There is no fight. I ALREADY WON.

sorry I already had him days ago,......
  • TROBERTS81
    Options
    Gross lol
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    There were quite a few guys here when i found MFP, but once I'm done with them i discard the bodies. So not that many left.
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Only on Wednesday I dress like a man the other days i am Darth Vader

hello vader

hello-kitty-darth-vader.jpg

The force is strong with this one, It must be the awesome pink helmet. Is your lightsaber pink too?

i'm not telling you that on the first date. i'm not that kind of vader.

"Dont underestimate the Force", I find your lack of faith disturbing."
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    their yal go, my real pic. az was my main insperation

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • johnlistinsky
    Options
    Yes.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    There were quite a few guys here when i found MFP, but once I'm done with them i discard the bodies. So not that many left.

& that is why I always leave right after...
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    how? my picture has always ben this since he died as respect, me and az were close friends in the fitness industry

Az didnt do anything in the fitness industry besides like 1 photoshoot and some gay stripping

az did alot for the fitness industy motivating fat *kitten* to be aesthetc as fuark and live life to the fulllest

lol. You mean motivate a bunch of socially awkward BB.com MISC'ers to become raging tools and dbags.

Zyzz was legit and a cool guy. His legions of worshipers, like yourself, are the bane of the internet
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Az didnt do anything in the fitness industry besides like 1 photoshoot and some gay stripping

az did alot for the fitness industy motivating fat *kitten* to be aesthetc as fuark and live life to the fulllest

... this is an art movement i was unaware of... was it like neo-Raphaelite?
  • ComputerHabit
    Options

lol. You mean motivate a bunch of socially awkward BB.com MISC'ers to become raging tools and dbags.

Zyzz was legit and a cool guy. His legions of worshipers, like yourself, are the bane of the internet

hahahahahaha NICE!!!!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

BAHAHA!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I was once a woman, but thanks to weight lifting, I am slowly growing a penis. I'll get back to you once it's completely developed.
  • ComputerHabit
    Options

neo-Raphaelite : had to look up..... big words for my limited vocab.
This discussion has been closed.