Introduce

Options
Hello everyone!!! I'm starting again... I've always been a yo-yo dieter,this time I'm needing to lose 120 pounds. I'm motivated at the moment but I'm needing people to keep me motivated. This is the biggest I've ever been and I can't keep getting bigger, I need to lose the weight for me!!! I finally realized how big I've become when my husband took a picture of me when we were down in Vegas. I looked at that picture and realized how big I've let myself get. As soon as we got back from Vegas I told myself its time to do something NOW!!!!

Replies

• scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me!
  • cp035
    cp035 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you are successful this time! I hate pictures for that very reason.. It sure is a slap in the face to realize that you've gained that much weight. I didn't recognize myself in some recently... that's how I knew it was time to give this another FINAL try!
  • MichelleP816
    MichelleP816 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You have taken the hardest step...starting. I hate pictures of myself. I never think that I look that bad! LOL!! Free to add me. I have a long ways to go as well, but just one day at a time.
  • SarahBfitnhealthy
    Options
    Yes, It's always the hardest thing to do and I've done it so many times but this time I swear the weight is going to stay off!!! When I imagine myself I don't imagine myself looking that big. In my mind I look skinny! When I saw that picture, I was like HOLY COW, I can't beleive I look that big.