What are some of your hobbies and interests?

Options

Replies

• Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I scuba dive for recreation. My main hobby is collecting 100 year old baseball cards because I am a...oh, what's the word I'm looking for? Oh, yeah...giant nerd!

That's two words...
  • kpoole1997
    Options
    drawing, reading, writing stories and poems, singing, jogging
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Martial arts, MMA, working out, Karaoke, specially drunken karaoke, reading, running tough mudders...

Interests: Science, physics, philosophy, history, etc.
  • JeanDescole
    JeanDescole Posts: 152
    Options
    Guitar, singing, netball, running, army cadets, girl guide work, painting, gaming, sketching, volunteer work, photography, travelling and my fav. BAKING
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Fiddle with my car, make jerky (deer, elk, beef), and crochet.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    This is really interesting bum looking for new hobbies too. Interested to find out more about s rap booking. What do people make s rapbooks of?
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    I sew. I play with makeup. Clothes + makeup + hair are some of my favourite things to spend time perfecting. I watch a lot of TV. I'm super super into drag queens, so I like to go see them a lot and also pretend I am one and do my makeup like them and dance in front of my mirror. I like theatre. Watching it and participating in it. And that's about it. That pretty much sums up my entire life.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Cross Stitch
    Crochet
    Sew
    DIY jobs around the house
  • xTJSx
    xTJSx Posts: 106
    Options
    Adore Zumba , Freestyle Karate, Cycling, Reading and trying to hand tame my two budgies!
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Working out, photography (I have a business), spending time outdoors (camping, riding my four wheeler, boating, etc), and shoe shopping of course, lol

I love a good shoe show! :wink:

In addition, it appears that I occupy my time with:

a lot of motorcycle riding, repair and conditioning ( street and dirt )
    Corvettes
    pool player (too much I might add - trying to get team to Vegas!)
    taking care of my home and kids
    FreeMason
    and beer
  • missigus
    missigus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Adore Zumba , Freestyle Karate, Cycling, Reading and trying to hand tame my two budgies!

Budgies are cool little birds.... I had one that could play soccer! Loved that little bird.:heart:
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Baking. hiking, camping, tracking, wilderness survival, watching movies.... a lot, writing, crafting, larping, gaming... My list isn't exhausted, but I am haha.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Swimming, playing the piano, singing with a jazz orchestra, playing guitar and throwing javelin.
  • janiedoe14
    janiedoe14 Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm trying to expand my hobbies and interests, and I'm just wondering what everyone else does for fun in their free time :smile:

I was just thinking about asking the same type of question! :happy:

Reading, history, museums, baking, gardening, camping, fishing, traveling, volunteer work at my daughter's school, music, drum and bugle corps
    And of course, working out and mfp... :wink:

great minds think alike! :wink:
  • fallbrawl
    fallbrawl Posts: 72
    Options
    I collect anything and everything that has to do with pro wrestling. dvds,poster,action figures,etc,etc.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    Fiddle with my car, make jerky (deer, elk, beef), and crochet.

I would love to see your answer on the "Story behind your usernmae" thread:smile:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    I'm trying to expand my hobbies and interests, and I'm just wondering what everyone else does for fun in their free time :smile:

I was just thinking about asking the same type of question! :happy:

Reading, history, museums, baking, gardening, camping, fishing, traveling, volunteer work at my daughter's school, music, drum and bugle corps
    And of course, working out and mfp... :wink:

great minds think alike! :wink:

:flowerforyou:
  • AdrieneJ
    AdrieneJ Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I knit and crochet, mostly sweaters and shawls. I also spin using a drop spindle. I work with all kinds of natural fibers: wool, cotton, silk, linen.

I would like to get back into playing the piano and singing. I have a guitar that really needs to be played. I'm thinking that I'll need to join a group to make that happen somehow.

And I exercise. A lot.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    I knit and crochet, mostly sweaters and shawls. I also spin using a drop spindle. I work with all kinds of natural fibers: wool, cotton, silk, linen.

I would like to get back into playing the piano and singing. I have a guitar that really needs to be played. I'm thinking that I'll need to join a group to make that happen somehow.

And I exercise. A lot.

Drop spindle, interesting:smile:
  • JeepBrah
    JeepBrah Posts: 150
    Options
    surfing bodybuilding and drumming