liquid egg whites in uk.

Options
round10
round10 Posts: 16 Member
does anyone know if and where i can buy liquid egg whites in the uk?

Replies

• JeanDescole
    JeanDescole Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm in the UK and I just separate the whites and yolks by hand, but ready to use liquid egg whites would be more useful however I've never heard of selling them seperately!
  • jennielou75
    jennielou75 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Waitrose do one called two chicks.
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Co-Op used to sell them, but our local one stopped stocking them a few months ago, not sure if that's the same nationally or not.
  • JoeyliciousB
    JoeyliciousB Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Whole Foods sells Two Chicks too. They also do an omelette mix version with sun dried tomatoes and cheese. Yum!!
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I live in Ireland but Tesco here do them in a carton - so I'm sure the UK branches would too?
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    So - for those of us who live at least an hour away from Tesco and two hours from the nearest Waitrose, we'll just continue to separate them by hand, lol!

Incidentally egg whites and egg yolks can be frozen separately, so although you still have to separate them by hand you could freeze them en masse an there doesn't need to be any wastage :smile:
  • round10
    round10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    yes!! thanx jennielou. i just checked waitrose website and your right they do sell em. im not posh so never shop at waitrose but i"ll go there and get a carton to try after work tom. thanks hun x