Negatives about losing weight.

Options
1) Putting on clothes that once fit you and now are too big; I feel like it makes me look even MORE fat.

Replies

• runningmom27
    Options
    loosing my chest!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    Not getting to see my doctor very often. I miss her.
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Looking older in the face
  • julianpoutram
    julianpoutram Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Clothes not fitting and having difficulty keeping warm during winter months!
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Nope! Can't think of a thing!! :laugh:
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Yep...my clothes are too big too and I look bigger than I am because of it. Ugh. Need to go shopping...
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Yep, before I starting losing, my clothes were a bit tight and I looked pregnant. Then lost some of the weight and the shirts started looking ok. Now, I've lost enough that I look pregnant again - you know, when you're too big for regular clothes but too small for maternity shirts to look right - yea, that's where I'm at.
  • ilmb87
    ilmb87 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    ALWAYS COLD! I joke to my friends and family that I'm part reptile now.
  • chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    No boobies :sad:

And I am always freezing!
  • Dolly1209
    Dolly1209 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    The disapearence of my breasts!!
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    being at an awkward size - clothes are starting to look ill fitting, but the next side down makes me look like a sausage in a too tight casing!

people feeling like they can comment on what i eat since my weight loss is noticeable - i "shouldn't" eat chips, candy, cookies, or go out to eat. people sometimes grab my clothes or face, or side and ask where i went or tell me that they love me ~not matter what size i am.
  • HaleyxErin
    HaleyxErin Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    having to spend money on a new wardrobe, having to relearn how to dress yourself. losing the boobs, maybe, I'm kind of on the fence about that one because I want to be able to buy a bra that fits.
  • ohyousillygirl
    ohyousillygirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yep, before I starting losing, my clothes were a bit tight and I looked pregnant. Then lost some of the weight and the shirts started looking ok. Now, I've lost enough that I look pregnant again - you know, when you're too big for regular clothes but too small for maternity shirts to look right - yea, that's where I'm at.

YES! I always wore kind of flowy shirts because I liked the style but also they hide all the chubs. But now they all look too big and I end up just looking pregnant. I had a moment of realization when I looked at this picture taken back in December that I need to change my style and start wearing more form fitting clothes again.

BSfHApv.jpg

The negative thing for me would be not being able to fit into all the clothes I had just bought before deciding to do this.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    being at an awkward size - clothes are starting to look ill fitting, but the next side down makes me look like a sausage in a too tight casing!

people feeling like they can comment on what i eat since my weight loss is noticeable - i "shouldn't" eat chips, candy, cookies, or go out to eat. people sometimes grab my clothes or face, or side and ask where i went or tell me that they love me ~not matter what size i am.

So much of this!! Jeans one size fall off me or bunch with a belt the next size down gives me "muffin top" because they squish me just a little bit.

Weight doesn't come off evenly so my arms are still a bit fat so tops that fit me everywhere else don't necessarily fit/look good on my arms and bottoms are too loose on my waist/too tight on my hips.
  • LazyGuy91
    LazyGuy91 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    1) Putting on clothes that once fit you and now are too big; I feel like it makes me look even MORE fat.

I was just complaining about this, lol

I'm not noticing huge differences in size yet, but some dress shirts and jeans don't fit right anymore and I can't afford new clothes at the moment.
  • amandacillin
    amandacillin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Working my butt off for 3 months and measuring today to find out I only lost 6 inches overall :/
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Looking older in the face

My face shrunk but you can see my wrinkles more, hence I call them my shrinkles :-/
  • nicoleknapp754
    Options
    It takes a while for your skin to shrink down to the new you. My arms are really bothering me right now - I am hoping that they look better by summer . Can't stand wearing sleeveless tops right now.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Definitely the ill-fitting clothes and the money it takes to replace them.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Feeling cold here also as others have said.

Using pots of eye lift gels and moisturisers :laugh: