I bought a Polar F6.

fiendiish
fiendiish Posts: 186
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I bought it for $109 at ****'s Sporting Goods, but then found it at Amazon and Sears for $80. So, I purchased one at Sears too and I'll return the one I bought for $109. :)

It's a pretty nifty little gadget though. I'm glad I bought it. I CANT WAIT to use it! Thanks for everyone's input!

Replies

• xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    did you get the pink one? :huh:
  • fiendiish
    fiendiish Posts: 186

Of course I did! I must be honest...I debated the black one because well...black goes with everything LOL...but since it's the "men's" version...it's bulkier in the strap...and I have tiny wrists. haha
  • asm2260
    asm2260 Posts: 81 Member
    I LOVE MINE..wear it every time.....have had it 2 years, just replaced the battery last week....took it to a watch person, and he water sealed it again..
  • xonophone

Of course I did! I must be honest...I debated the black one because well...black goes with everything LOL...but since it's the "men's" version...it's bulkier in the strap...and I have tiny wrists. haha

Haha, I know what you mean - I'm sooo not a "pink" kind of a girl. But I have to admit it does look kind of good on my girly wrists :smile:
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    I got one a few weeks ago, and I love it! I need to check to see if it's waterproof.. might want to go swimming to mix up my exericse routine some. I got the pink one too, and while I absolutely :heart: pink, I was nervous with this b/c it's so pale and the display model the store had was Grimy looking! ewww... but I do love it!
  • xonophone
    It is waterproof! I always wear mine when I swim laps. Just don't press any buttons whil you're in the pool, no matter how tempted you are to see how many calories you've burned...that's what can let water into the mechanisms and ruin it. And who knows - maybe the chlorine will keep the band from getting grungy looking! :laugh:
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    OK you guys have me sold. I've been undecided about getting the Body Bugg or Polar F6. It sounds like you'e all happy with it, so off to Sears I go!!!:happy:
This discussion has been closed.