Need some help getting motivated.

Options
I am not a total "newbie" but I am new "again". Last time with the help of some motivating friends on here, and Nutrisystem I lost about 35 of my 100 pounds. However since that time my Mom has passed away, my companion cat passed away a month later and my motivation left me. I had hired a personal trainer who did EVERYTHING to hang through it all with me and I left him high and dry. I had an ankle injury in November and now have been diagnosed with severe oestoarthritis in my knee and a degenitive meniscus. The Ortho and my Doc have both told me to lose weight - or lose my health. I have tried Medifast, Nutrisystem, Mona-Vie "Miracle Juice" and had no to moderate success but generally revert to my old habits. I travel extensively for work and have a "grab and go" lifestyle that most dieticians I have spoke to can not accomadate. I typically have zero access to refrigeration or cooking. I can not haul a cooler as I barely haul what I need for work. I am frustrated, hurting and hopeless but here to try again. Looking for some new friends to help me on my journey

I turn 50 this November and would like to lose half of my 100 (or more) by that date. 50 by 50 so to speak. With a hurt knee and a busted ankle and a sore motivation - is there hope I can get there? I know I should just "pick myself up" but I think I am having a hard time with it.

Looking forward to some new friends.