Join me - 5 week, lose 7 pounds challenge. Ladies only

Options
Hello ladies,
Would anyone like to join me on a 5 week challenge of losing 7 pounds?

That would take me to a loss of 27 pounds - which is my half way point - and I'm *rewarding* myself with a sun/sea holiday around 23rd April!
I'm in England, I'm 44, and I seem to have settled into a paleo way of eating, (no sugar, wheat or dairy more or less) - which I have found remarkably calming on my digestive system and steadily efficient in terms of taking off the pounds.
Just thought it would be fun to make a few new friends - especially ones who want to be focussed over the next few weeks.
Just send me a friend request. Girls only - sorry fellas.

Replies

• wonderfulworldx
    Options
    I'm up for it! In the UK too, 29 years old. I am a self confessed sugar junkie and have today vowed to myself that I am going cold turkey on chocolate and cleaning up my eating act.
    Nice to meet you!
  • zeke3413
    zeke3413 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm in, I could really use some extra support. R we weighing in every wk or just the last week?
  • Almaviva14
    Almaviva14 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I weigh officially once a week on a Wednesday - but I hop on the scales every day to be honest and get very excited at every hint of a downward drift!
    To be honest I don't know how to do this. Would it be better to make a group? I don't know how to do that.
    Do send me a friend request.
    I'll see if I can figure out how the group thing works!
  • Almaviva14
    Options
    Ok, so I've set up a group, by this name. Still, if you send me a friend invite I'll friend you and send you an invite to the group.
  • Almaviva14
    Options
    It's Wednesday today - what about an official Wednesday weigh in? - for the next 5 weeks
  • zeke3413
    zeke3413 Posts: 29
    Options
    Wednesday it is :)
  • mrshealthyeverafter
    Options
    I would love to join in!
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I need a competitor and I have 7-8 lbs to lose, but my request would be daily comments. Is this possible for you to reciprocate?
  • snhhybrid
    Options
    Hi! Can I join too? I'm in dire need of motivation and support. Can't seem to pull out that sweet tooth of mine.
  • nicarey19
    nicarey19 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I will do it!
  • Noenvynofear
    Noenvynofear Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    id love to join ill add you :)
  • ugmf12
    ugmf12 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm up for joining! I'm prepping for a Savage Race and Warrior Dash, both in May so I'm trying to lose around 10 lbs before May 11.

Add me if you want as well. :)
  • Ianhazemom
    Ianhazemom Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I want to join as well. Love the group work. It is great to have support!
  • LaurieLynn
    LaurieLynn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in, that sounds like a very doable #. I am in Canada and fighting the snow right now so a little motivation will definitely help.
  • whitneyas
    whitneyas Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you as well! I need to cut my sugar... was gluten free for awhile and have fallen off the wagon in the last 2 weeks. Am getting back on it though- I feel so much better without it! Can we also join you on your vacation :)
  • Cynthia_09_12
    Cynthia_09_12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just joined on Monday. I've lost 20lbs on my own so far and looking to lose the last 20. I second the weekly weight updates!
  • 388gigi
    388gigi Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Interested :)
  • annab1684
    annab1684 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've only just started (AGAIN) but I would love to join too please!
    Awaiting the arrival of the scales to my home in Italy...
  • Susieout
    Susieout Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Happy to take part.

How's it going to work eg group wise etc?
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I'm joining-I've been eating chocolate for 2 days. I need to stop and get down to my final goal-120.